• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
we're so close to it!, i hear some people saying this'll be the longest week of their lives lol, and advice would be: dont think about it too much, i know its hard and maybe impossible, but what i did when it was 15 days till brawl was to start pokemon diamond again lol, and i just got bored of it yesterday, but those days passed pretty quick, so just play something else, or go out or something.

Anyways, hopefully im getting it on the 7th so it could be like 6 days for me, but im still seeing it as the 9th in case i cant get it ;)

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I've went back and forth so many games this last month.

Melee->Mario KartDD->Mario Strikers Charged->Metal Gear Solid2->Mario Tennis->Gunz->Advance Wars 2->Pokemon Dungeon Red->Kirby and the Amazing Mirror->Fire Emblem Sacred Stones->Marvel v. Capcom->Twilight Princess->Mario KartDD->Metroid Zero Mission->The Prince of Tennis Stylish Silver->FF Tactics->Mario KartDD->Melee

Note: I barely stuck w/ a game more than a day though. I feel so jumpy, can't concentrate!!! C'mon I want Brawl now.

M.K

Level 55
I bought Kirby's Squeak Squad (fun, yet short) and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity , played alot of Melee, and...this is the week of mid-terms!

The Director

Smash Lord
I got CoD4 and haven't played it yet, but I dunno...we're too close to Brawl to just start a new game I've never played before.

Weed helps pass the time. 6 MORE DAYS!! (as far as I'm concerned, Saturday March 8th is THE DAY...a Melee tourny in the afternoon, and the Brawl tourney + midnight launch that night!!)

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
I got CoD4 and haven't played it yet, but I dunno...we're too close to Brawl to just start a new game I've never played before.

Weed helps pass the time. 6 MORE DAYS!! (as far as I'm concerned, Saturday March 8th is THE DAY...a Melee tourny in the afternoon, and the Brawl tourney + midnight launch that night!!)

Brotha what you smokin'?!:mad:

:chuckle:

illphil

Smash Apprentice
It hasn't really hit me that I'm about to engage in epic gaming in 5 days. I don't think it will until the day before or even the morning of.

The Director

Smash Lord
My clock seems to be a lot different than yours. 4 days? No, no. My plan goes like this:

Saturday is the day for me. And well, I won't even be awake for most of the day on Saturday. I plan to sleep until it gets dark out: get off of work on Friday night at 7, stay up until 5 or 6 AM. Wake up Saturday at say, 5 or 6 PM. Go to the Gamestop tourny. Play Brawl until sometime Monday night.

So all I've got to wait through is Thursday and Friday...oh yeah, and I guess the rest of today.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
My clock seems to be a lot different than yours. 4 days? No, no. My plan goes like this:

Saturday is the day for me. And well, I won't even be awake for most of the day on Saturday. I plan to sleep until it gets dark out: get off of work on Friday night at 7, stay up until 5 or 6 AM. Wake up Saturday at say, 5 or 6 PM. Go to the Gamestop tourny. Play Brawl until sometime Monday night.

So all I've got to wait through is Thursday and Friday...oh yeah, and I guess the rest of today.

Well.... unestimated its 3 Days 3 Hours 14 Mins 27 Secs. 72 Hours + 3 Hours = 75 Hours.

Saturday I'll be @ GameStop 9:30 for the little tournament and stay til I get a copy!

So Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11:59pm... Brawl!!!

The Director

Smash Lord

I guess you guys across the pond and down under have some time before Brawl hits so...I guess I'll just go ahead and finish this set, then.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
3 Days is so **** close but it doesn't feel like it has hit me yet. I don't think it will until Saturday night before I go to bed

Top Bottom