• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

The Director

Smash Lord
I finished the rest of the SNES character skins, but my computer's all f'ed up and I can't access Frontpage so I had to upload them to photobucket.

Here you go:

EDIT: lol sheik

I'm finally done with these. There's something special about the Jiggs one that proves how much of a loser I am. A cookie for whomever can figure out what it is.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I don't get how to set the time. It seems like their is an extra number after the hour setting. This is so confusing. Please pm me. It was hard finding this thread.

Netto-kun

Smash Rookie
Iono how it relates to this thread, but great find, thanks! Does that mean if you win you get the US copy early?

I guess its related b/c if you win.... you don't need this countdown :p
Oh, I just thought this news would've been somewhat related to the thread since it's sort of a countdown. My bad. :p I'll make a new thread about this unless someone have done it already.:laugh:

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
To The Director: So do you recommend people using all white or all black, then I'll post them up, sorry its the ROB one that bothers me.

To SSBBDaisy: I've sent you a pm, I hope I answered your question.

To Netto-kun: Didn't mean to be mean or anything, good info. Do the winners get the copy right away b4 everyone else in the US?

Yeah this thread is hard to find, always going down the pages. Thank you and your welcome always for using this countdown program and skins.

23 Days 10 Hours 35 Minutes 40 Secs as of this post. California, Pacific Time.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Great thread here! I've been wanting to get some sort of a countdown timer but since my phone doesn't have one this is the next best thing! Looks great on my desktop. I just wish that there wasn't so much time on it... :(

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Bump!

Cause: My part in getting this page gets a little closer to the front. ^^

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I was very cheerful when the release date was February 10th. As of now, I feel a bit indifferent, not caring, not thinking about the date that much.

After all the delays or "Super Smash Brothers Brawl Perfection Program" (as I called it when I was a happier person) and watching the countdown go up instead of down, I have died a little inside.

I just want Brawl now... T_T like the rest of you.

Comon, I need to cheer up, or I'm sleepy. 3 weeks. I can do it.

Quab

Smash Rookie
im having trouble i there a way to download the skins as the file, no extracting or zipping
please reply

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
im having trouble i there a way to download the skins as the file, no extracting or zipping
please reply
Yeah, I think its not free from that website anymore.

You can find it by searching "winrar free" or I've uploaded mine for you here for easy download:
http://files.filefront.com/wrar371ex.../fileinfo.html

I'll update my SSBB Countdown Thread, change the download link to that ^.

Its safe, used by many people, and free, don't worry about it saying trial over or anything, I've been using it forever.

Right Click --> Extract Here.

(Its possible for me to give you it w/o extracting, but it'll be easier if you download it)

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I have everything downloaded but how do i get the skin on the countdown thingababober........

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
So far away...yet so close....MUST SING SONG....

♪I'll be the Marth...
E.g., noob
This is Yoshi's B
This monkey want's to hug him
I'll heat the Doc
E.g., noob
Pooing through a dress
The monkey wears to work
Wife on a video(s)
I want it thrown on Venus
Hey there's upB-ing noobs
Being impotent
Hey all these people seeing
one Link
being Lame
Ness Down-A
YAY!!
Here is Kirby
So? Sheik's Front-B
Hey all meaningful plants
We won't last very long
Ken combo
Put on(Doh!) this bird of prey!
SWEET!♪

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I have everything downloaded but how do i get the skin on the countdown thingababober........
Step 1: The skins are in WinRAR. Extract them. Look @ post above, Post #903

Step 2: Put the folders in:
My Computer --> Local Disk --> Program Files --> PhanTim3 --> Skins

Step 3: Right Click the PhanTim3 Program, Click "Choose Skin"

Step 4: If skin doesn't show up, click "Refresh"

And it should work. If you still have trouble feel free to ask. Thank you for supporting my thread!

To DarkShadowRage: What a lovely song. Thank you very much, thats my favorite version of the lyrics, I'll copy/paste it down.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
21 Days til US Release!!!

Only 3 more Sundays!
Try to think ahead a little be more man.Even tho its 7 days away(this week),on a techinal basis,its only 2 more Saturdays after we hit that weekend (March 8th) because some of us are getting it on midnight on that same weekend (even tho its gonna be 12 AM Sunday morning).I dunno why,but thinking ahead that makes the weeks go faster IMO.

Quab

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I think its not free from that website anymore.

You can find it by searching "winrar free" or I've uploaded mine for you here for easy download:
http://files.filefront.com/wrar371ex.../fileinfo.html

I'll update my SSBB Countdown Thread, change the download link to that ^.

Its safe, used by many people, and free, don't worry about it saying trial over or anything, I've been using it forever.

Right Click --> Extract Here.

(Its possible for me to give you it w/o extracting, but it'll be easier if you download it)
THANKS!! This Is Great

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
Were sooooo cloooossseee!!! *Fetal Position on floor* Patience is a virtue, Patience is a virtue...

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
I'm counting down to Saturday, so technically 18 days for me :p

Time has been going by relatively fast.

Top Bottom