• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
5 Days til Japan Release!!! 45 Days til US Release!!!

I've uploaded your skins Tiamat475, great work. I've lumped the skins together alphabetically if you don't mind, or suggest another way to post up your skins if you wish.
I don't mind at all!

Next week is already February, which means merely a month to go! :psycho:

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
I've uploaded Sonic Orochi's Sonic Skins.

Sonic Orochi, your skins are awesome, crazy, great work. But 2 things I did was renamed the big folder "Nintendo Wii" to "Sonic Orochi's Sonic Skins" and uploaded your skins to filefront, both to make it easier for people, I hope you don't mind. If you mind, go ahead and tell me and I'll post it however u want.

Good Work!
Haha, thanks! :)

And, sure, you may upload them anywhere else :chuckle:

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Here, I made one!

Olimar and Pikmin because there going to be my mains and....There just plain awesome!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
?

I googled "asteroid UT23" "asteroid 28" "asteroid destroy 28" but no good results. Could you give me a link/news article?

Um well I guess all I can say is I hope it misses?

Japanese Brawl Release this Thursday!!!
I believe it was called TU24 or UT24. Either way, there's an asteroid heading our direction. It has a chance that it misses Earth, and that it won't cause anything, but either way, we're screwed.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
But I dont have a folder! Thats just a picture of what the countdown will look like! I dont know how to do anything except make banners, type, read, look, and breathe!

Asv

Smash Rookie
About that asteroid thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007TU24

Closest asteroid to pass in recorded history, but has been declared not a problem for the next century. So I think we're in the clear.

Also, this game looks excellent! I cannot wait 5 days to hear about everything, let alone a month for the rest.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
From Wiki: "The trajectory of this asteroid is well defined, hence it was removed from the 'current impact risks' page of the NASA website on 4 December 2007 at 14:05 UTC. That means that NASA has completely ruled out any Earth impact possibility for at least the next 100 years...

...Now the trajectory of this asteroid is known with such a high precision that scientists are able to calculate close approaches of this asteroid from the year 67 AD to 2141 AD. On January 29, 2008 at 08:33 UTC, asteroid 2007 TU24 will flyby the earth at distance 537,500 Km (0.003704 AU) with relative speed 9.248 Km/s"

Yay, enough of that, we're safe.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Title may need to be changed. Were now 42 days from the U.S. release date.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
^ O crap, thats 100% right. Its b/c smashboards was down for 2 days and I forgot to change the US release date, thank you for the heads up gannondorf4ever! Shame on the rest of you >:O

Yay, thats 2 Days closer! I'll actually put 43 for now, 42 after midnight, well actually timezones are different huh, its 11:07pm here in Southern California.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Sorry for not updating these last 2 days, but you guys probably didn't mind busy reading all the leaks and such. It was hell trying to get on to SmashBoards and school and fell asleep... johns etc...

Anyways,
38 Days til US Release!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown!

Edit:
Wow so fast this morning, best time for me to get on I suppose.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Japanese get stuff first its not fair.. Pisses me off that we wait for 2 months when the game is already DONE.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm angry too, but I don't understand how it works or why the delay either so I guess I can't say much. 1 more month... T_T

36 Days til US Release!!!

Sigh, I'll still keep the days updated though this thread not be very popular w/ Brawl already out in Japan (less excitement overall now). Last 10 Days, absolutely, excitement will return.

Confirmation of the official European release date will be in my prayers.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I just wanted to come back for a sec and say that I miss you all! =(

I also wanted to let you all know...a lot of people have been posting negative comments about Brawl...saying how its bad and what not. Do not worry guys, as long as you are not looking for a copy of Melee with new graphics, you will love the game!

Also. sorry I stopped adding skins. I had a lot come up irl and then I had to prepare for when brawl came out. At the moment I am mostly focusing on helping the smash community with answers to questions, so I don't have much time.

Can't wait for you all to get the game, when you do feel free to AIM me for games. =D

p.s. Some of you made some really awesome ones while I was gone lol, very nice job to all of you.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Hitaku, so are those your vids on youtube? If so I appreciate all your time and effort putting them up. Awesome Vids, though some ratings/comments were harsh, I thought all were good, rated them all 5 stars.

Brawl, I was honestly disappointed at first but after seeing all the vids and reading through many impressions, I can't wait. Best Seller. Only problem is the waiting part.

27 Days til US Release!!!

Closer and closer it comes, I wait for Brawl with all of you.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Yes they were mine. =)

Just trying to do what I can for the Smash community heh. As for the comments on Youtube being harsh, thats what Youtube is lol. A pile of comments from people saying how they hate you or your video. =P

27 Days guys! It's very much worth the wait!

Top Bottom