• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
@_@ the delay made me one unhappy person. But it's alright! Yes, 54 days to go.

Oh and Japan's release date is the 31st of January...according to the site, lucky them.

ilabb

Smash Apprentice
The fact that it's leap year too just adds insult to injury. >_>

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Is it only 27 days? The release date says March 9th now.
What the hell..... omg, its true. If you check the Dojo, US says March 9th and Japan says Jan 31st.

WHY!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!???!?!!??!??!??!??!!??!?!?!

SAAKKURAAIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this is the last time I have to change my countdown date...

-sigh, I really hate this thread now, its all lies!!!
-I hate you all! Tired of being here and your faces! Updating title every midnight, wanna just shut my room door and play Brawl alone til I die!!!
-Like I've said b4, I'd rather not have this thread, rather have brawl out already...

-Well, on the bright side, Megaman?!!?! iono we better get something good for all of these delays.

OKAY, correction: (I'm completely sure of my numbers)

add 7 days for Japan
add 28 more days for US T_T

16 Days til Japan Release!!!
54 Days til US Release!!!

hey 54 days, thats the magic number... weird b/c I created this thread @ 54 days as u can see on the front page, first skin.

Sigh, this is the 3rd time my countdown will pass the #54.

APSmitty

Smash Rookie
tennisthehilife, You made an error in crediting someone's art.

The Pixel Art that you claim is from The Director, That is actually by an artist by the name of AbyssWolf.

Here is a link to his source picture: http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-Update19-57207197

I'm just a nitpicker who likes to see proper credit due to those who deserve it. Sorry if this causes further trouble.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
O thanks APSmitty, sorry I didn't see that. I'll fix it now.

No, there is no reason for you to be sorry, you are actually helping me, I'm not perfect. I knew the sprites were created by abysswolf b/c the director gave credit to him when he posted them (Page 38). I guess I forgot or something. Thank you, greatly appreciated!

Remember everyone, I'm very open to all criticisms, be as mean as you want. If theres a mistake, question, or a suggestion, feel free to tell me.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
What i don't understand is why Japan only got a delay of 7 days and were getting pushed back a full month i might have not even cared if it was only a week but its not it's a full month thats quite a pile of BS. And people will say oh well they're just taking more time to develop it more and thats all find and dandy but in my opinion if they set a release date they should match that release date if they're not sure they can match it then don't put out the release date, All it does is leave fans anticipating only to be disappointed in the end.

And the worse thing about this is it's not like it's nintendo's first time doing this pretty much every big game they've released on the wii has been pushed back at least once, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Twilight Princess, and others i cant think of . This seems to be a developing trend with Nintendo even more so than the other companies if the developers are uncertain that they can't meet a release date pitched to them then they should turn it down, hell i was happy to get the release date but if i had know this was going to happen i would have sooner not know it.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
What i don't understand is why Japan only got a delay of 7 days and were getting pushed back a full month i might have not even cared if it was only a week but its not it's a full month thats quite a pile of BS. And people will say oh well they're just taking more time to develop it more and thats all find and dandy but in my opinion if they set a release date they should match that release date if they're not sure they can match it then don't put out the release date, All it does is leave fans anticipating only to be disappointed in the end.

And the worse thing about this is it's not like it's nintendo's first time doing this pretty much every big game they've released on the wii has been pushed back at least once, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Twilight Princess, and others i cant think of . This seems to be a developing trend with Nintendo even more so than the other companies if the developers are uncertain that they can't meet a release date pitched to them then they should turn it down, hell i was happy to get the release date but if i had know this was going to happen i would have sooner not know it.
Yeah. I dunno if Sakurai is trying to stick it to the american's or what. The Japanese still get it in the first month of the year (though barely). Europeans and Australians have gotten nothing to be excited about, yet America got teased with three release dates now, and a WORSE delay than Japan. How are we even supposed to believe this date anymore? NintendoWarrior is finally justified.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
It's going to be the 30 here when it hits in Japan, so you might consider scrolling your countdown clock back a bit to make it a little closer. I have mine set for 1/30 12 AM. I'm importing it by Express mail shipping, so hopefully it won't be mor ethan 48 more hours after that before I have it in hand.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
there is a 90% chance that brawl will get delayed again.

frick this is the 3rd time there has been over 50 days left.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
I'm so disappointed right now I don't even care about the update. Why couldn't they have given us another awesome character to tide us over? Darn you Nate Bihldorf.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the whole month thing is...ridiculous. Someone posted something about the Release date for UK, 2-3 months after ours? It hasn't been announced so...I doubt it's true, then again it could happen. :urg:

Anywho!

I whipped up a new skin. I've also edited some of the subspace skins so the countdown numbers can be readable.

Here's my new download link: http://files.filefront.com/Tiamat475s+SSBB+Skin+Set/;9444027;/fileinfo.html

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
15 Days til Japan Release!!! 53 Days til US Release!!!

-I've uploaded Tiamat475's new awesome skin (I like the Japanese Dairanto Smash Brothers X), nice work.

I can't make any promises on the release date (this is sad to say) but we are at least 1 day closer with each passing day.

Top Bottom