• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
Yay can't wait for my copy to come in the mail! I hope it comes early! :)
12 days to go!!

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Yay can't wait for my copy to come in the mail! I hope it comes early! :)
12 days to go!!
Watch,as soon as you up that package,your heart begins to race,as you rip and tear the package,you stop as your getting rid of that last annoy thin foil paper.You read the note and disc that slips out written (in Japanese)..asfdwe "DEmo4jooAhoGie" You ignore the case and pop the demo in your Wii instead,and its a strange video showing Sakurai,speaking with a translator..

Sakurai:Hello,if you are watching this,you must of known about my masterful timing as of late,and it seems you must not heard me sir.Japan release date is 1/31,yours is 3/9.Anyhow,we caught you on your act trying to get it early.Surprized?! Well,well,let us info you that your game case is empty first,and second,if you go into shock,please remember that you must recover before 3/9 if you wish to play.Take care! ^^

:laugh:

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
Watch,as soon as you up that package,your heart begins to race,as you rip and tear the package,you stop as your getting rid of that last annoy thin foil paper.You read the note and disc that slips out written (in Japanese)..asfdwe "DEmo4jooAhoGie" You ignore the case and pop the demo in your Wii instead,and its a strange video showing Sakurai,speaking with a translator..

Sakurai:Hello,if you are watching this,you must of known about my masterful timing as of late,and it seems you must not heard me sir.Japan release date is 1/31,yours is 3/9.Anyhow,we caught you on your act trying to get it early.Surprized?! Well,well,let us info you that your game case is empty first,and second,if you go into shock,please remember that you must recover before 3/9 if you wish to play.Take care! ^^

:laugh:
Rofl that would suck and be funny at the same time..
You must recover! :lol:

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Wow, I was stupid. I just thought of an awesome place to get skins, the Phantim3 forums!
http://forum.phantim3.com/index.php?board=3.0

I've registered and found some great skins, Brawls and non Brawls. I'll steal some of their skins and post them up. I'll ask permission but iono how fast they will respond. I will give them full credit and will remove them if they wish.

Edit: Actually, their forums aren't too active and don't have as much as I make it sound, but nethertheless I got a couple of Brawl skins!

Edit 2: I've added 3 skins from Phantim3 forums:

Created by Chebsi:

Created by deba94:

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
10 Days til Japan Release!!! 48 Days til US Release!!!

Yay, the 10 day mark!!! Start counting down you guys! Keep this thread alive so everyone can know how close/far we are!

As for the skins I'm working on, I am half way done. The skins are pretty simple but there are lots of them using character screenshots from the Smash Dojo.

This is only the first 6 characters so far, I've done 14 of the 25 characters so far. Too lazy to put of the rest of the 14 I've finished so far. All of them will be ready to download by tomorrow.

(pic added/moved down \/)

Please tell me what you think and keep this thread alive so everyone can know the # of days left.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
So as I've said in my earlier post, working on these skins, halfway done now, probably done by tonight.

Skins are character screenshots from the Dojo website and the "days hours" is borrowed/inspired from bob-e. Thank you both.

Heres what I have so far, this is only half of the skins:

Tell me what you think and keep this thread alive for all to see the title!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
9 Days til Japan Release!!! 47 Days til US Release!!!

I super apologize for the quadruple post now... well if someone could post anything so I wouldn't have to... well 1 was a mistake (the one above b/c of smashboards).

As for the skins I'm working on, I actually finished but found some more good pics to use in other sections of the Dojo. Ahh... delays... Tomorrow morning!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Does smashboards seem hard to connect to sometimes? For me its like 50% of the time I can't get on here. I think its maybe b/c of all the people/traffic. Well everyone should be excited, 10 more days!
Yea Smashboards is running sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow it's not even funny. I thought I had some patience but not after today. If I have to hit the reload button one more time I swear I'm punching something.

Anyways, nice job tennis! Looks like your doing skins in overdrive mode!

9 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
8 Days til Japan Release!!! 46 Days til US Release!!!

^Dam you Layupfreak, only I get to do that >:O

WELL.... last night I feel asleep early w/o brushing my teeth. Usually I stay up for the Dojo update and to update the title so thank you Layupfreak.

The Thursday after this one.

Edit: Wow, smashboards is working really smoothly/fast this morning.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I don't think we really need a new server. Theres just too many people going on but thats good, everyone should be excited! I bet smashboards will be very crowded these next few weeks but afterwards it'll go low enough for smashboards to run smoothly. Kind of like Wii production, they don't make new factories b/c waste of money and after demand made, new factories would be a waste, not used.

Well thats my opinion. If even more ppl join smashboards after the Brawl release then maybe they should, O wait, I bet the forums will be super busy w/ people requesting online challenges w/ everyone on this forum. I bet smashboards will have to make a new section: "Online Fight Requests".

JP release coming fast, get excited!!!

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
Yes just 8 more days! I'm very excited but also a little worried because playasia is saying they are having a shortage on SSBX copies and i imported mine from there so idk if i will get it then or not.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
5 Days til Japan Release!!! 45 Days til US Release!!!

I've uploaded your skins Tiamat475, great work. I've lumped the skins together alphabetically if you don't mind, or suggest another way to post up your skins if you wish.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wensday. YAY!!! 5 MORE DAYS!!! This Thursday.

(can't say much about the US release T_T, at least we'll know everything we want from the japanese release)

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I've uploaded Sonic Orochi's Sonic Skins.

Sonic Orochi, your skins are awesome, crazy, great work. But 2 things I did was renamed the big folder "Nintendo Wii" to "Sonic Orochi's Sonic Skins" and uploaded your skins to filefront, both to make it easier for people, I hope you don't mind. If you mind, go ahead and tell me and I'll post it however u want.

Good Work!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I don't think it's going to matter anyways, since on the 28th, we're all screwed.

Ya know, the asteroid UT23.

Top Bottom