• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Zakurai

Smash Rookie
Thanks man! At first, it was kinda tough to put everything in, but know I know how! It looks good on my desktop. Again, thanks!

Maben

Smash Journeyman
This thread brings a smile to my face just seeing the title every day :)

Only 17 days till Japan release! That means like 13-17 days (aka 2 weeks max) before we will know the characters and stages for sure. I am so stoked!

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I don't know why I just now decided to come to this thread. I should've done it a lot earlier. Simple instructions, a bunch of cool skins, and always knowing how many more days.

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
I've put the skin in the Skins folder, however, it won't appear in the Choose Skin section. I tried to bloody refresh it but it won't appear. I remember I had a countdown on my desktop before, for Halo 3. It took up the whole screen mind. I want this countdown but it's being dumb. Help!

[EDIT] Scratch that, it's sorted. I set mine for the debut of the Japanese version. I'm a european so I thought I decided to set it for the closest release date as we have yet to get our own, sadly. I'll set it to the US release sate if we still don't have a release date by then. This is sweet...cheers for this.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
this is awesome i remember when it was at 80 days....now only 34 day wwooootz

The Director

Smash Lord
We're so close now...so very close...

LOL, just thought I'd mention: I was watching the Nintendo World trailer the other day, and at the end it says 'Get Ready to Brawl: 2007". I laughed when I saw it.

Just thought I'd mention that.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
We're so close now...so very close...

LOL, just thought I'd mention: I was watching the Nintendo World trailer the other day, and at the end it says 'Get Ready to Brawl: 2007". I laughed when I saw it.

Just thought I'd mention that.
That trailer was made when brawl was supposed to be released on Dec. 3rd.So that's very old news.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
You're off one day, my countdown says 32 days left.
You probably have it set for that day at 12:00 AM, right? Because that's what I have mine at.

But that's not actually how many days we have if you don't break it down my minutes and hours and such.

Like if we go by the countdown, two days before the release of Brawl would actually be one day! lol.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
To brawl maniac: Yeah, the days were confusing to me. Mine also says 32 Days left, but thats including hours and minutes. Confusing, I hurt my head trying to figure it out, but I'm sure now.

To xXx_KidIcarus_xXx: Yes, I feel terribly sorry for the UK not having a release and don't get why they have region restriction stuff. Well, that doesn't mean you should still look forward for the Japan release in 2 weeks and 2 days like everyone else on SmashBoards. January 24, we will know everything we want to know about Brawl!!!

Hmm... I just realized that my thread will still be in business because of the UK release. I don't feel like that is a good thing. Actually I don't like my thread, if I had a choice, this wouldn't exist and we would all have Brawl in our Wiis and playing them right now rather than go here and speculate/wish/whine.

Edit:
Hey, theres 2 brawl maniacs here: brawlmaniac and brawl_maniac
Aren't we all!

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
yeah i suppose so :) i'm gonna look at all the secret stuff when Japan gets it, do you think the UK will get it a long time after the US? or less than a month after or something? if it's less than a month it's not that bad

panicjv0013

Smash Rookie
I downloaded the skin to Winrar and then extracted the file to the Skins file under Phantom, and there is always an error and I cant figure out what im doing wrong

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
Yes! Only 46728 days to European release! We're so close now!

I'm happy for you guys. Enjoy the game to its fullest~

The Director

Smash Lord
That trailer was made when brawl was supposed to be released on Dec. 3rd.So that's very old news.
LOL yeah, I know. I wasn't trying to inform anybody or anything, I just thought it was funny because I don't think I've watched that trailer since before the delay, so it's been a while and since 2007 is over it made me laugh. LOL

I would just like to announce that I'm giving Smashboards a break...if anybody cares, that is! :p There's so much garbage flying around about fake roster leaks and the such, and I'm getting kind of tired of constantly checking these boards for a roster...I've honestly got some better things to do with my life LOL.

But I'm gonna stay with this thread (cause I plan to make more skins before the release) and the Diddy main thread. (since that's who I'm maining) I'm actually not going to spoil myself with the roster up until the release when the strategy guide is released. I'll take a night and make it an event...hit up some chivv and crack open the book to get all the info on Brawl from an official source. Ahh, that's going to be nice.

So farewell Smashboards! I'll see you all in 32 days! I'm going on Smash Lent!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Brawl 2007, heh.

This thread will still be open to support the Europeans and any other place that didn't get it yet.

I downloaded the skin to Winrar and then extracted the file to the Skins file under Phantom, and there is always an error and I cant figure out what im doing wrong
Error? Um to extract, just rigth click and extract here. Is that what you mean? Also the skin has to be JPEG or BMP or something and refresh if doesn't show up.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Yes! Only 46728 days to European release! We're so close now!

I'm happy for you guys. Enjoy the game to its fullest~
In all seriousness, I really do feel bad for you guys. I just don't see why it has to take so long.

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
It's extremely sadening to not know for so long when we'll get the game. Last year both the US and Japan knew, then the game got delayed...and then you knew again quite soon after. Both time we, Europeans, still do not know. It's such a stunning game and I wan it so bad so it's extremely depressing that my only fix will come from watching footage on youtube. Why is this happening to us?:(

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
It's extremely sadening to not know for so long when we'll get the game. Last year both the US and Japan knew, then the game got delayed...and then you knew again quite soon after. Both time we, Europeans, still do not know. It's such a stunning game and I wan it so bad so it's extremely depressing that my only fix will come from watching footage on youtube. Why is this happening to us?:(
I'd hate to be in your shoes :(, hopefully you guys get it by summer... hopefully.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
I'd hate to be in your shoes :(, hopefully you guys get it by summer... hopefully.[/Q]

summer?!?! SUMMER?!?! why would we want to get it by then?!?! i want it by the end of march, we should do, in GAME the release date is Q1 of this year, and it can't seriously take them that long to release it here can it?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Owww.... I feel very, very bad for Europeans now. Unknown release date, having to wait even longer than us. I'm attracting alot of Europeans w/ this thread and in a way, my thread is a slap in their face.

I don't understand why you guys get it later or regions, but I wish everyone to get their hands on Brawl.

We can all look forward for the Japan release in about 2 weeks.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Wow, Olimar! Yes I'm excited about him. I've played his games and am looking forward for Pikmin Wii whenever that comes out.

I keep forgetting he is really in Brawl. It all seemed just a fantasy/wish of mine, but hes really here. I have to keep going to the Dojo to relook at it every couple of hours. It seems like those fake sites that put up their own characters. Mojo?

Top Bottom