• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Wow I just read through the entire thread and all of the skins were awesome! 40 days and 22 hours to go for American release! =)

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
^Crap, you got a point there. If thats true than its really 41 days til US Brawl. Someone help me! How many days is it then? I setted mine to Feburary 10 12:00am <-- is that right?
I tested it to be January 1st 2008, 12:00 am. Says at this point 9 hours left, which hits exactly on Jan. 1st, so it should be correct. o.O

The Director

Smash Lord
^Crap, you got a point there. If thats true than its really 41 days til US Brawl. Someone help me! How many days is it then? I setted mine to Feburary 10 12:00am <-- is that right?
Actually, I think I was wrong. It wasn't 24 days and something hours, it was 23 days and something hours.

At midnight tonight, (12:00 Jan 1st) Japan will have exactly 23 days until release.

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
Crazy as it sounds, I may avoid Brawl discussions after the Japan release. I'll keep watching the Dojo but I'd rather not have a spoiler list the first week.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
2 Hours 21 Min 37 Secs Til 2008 in California!!!

My thread title is correct, 23 Days til Brawl! 22 After Midnight tonight.

Happy New Years everyone!!! (probably 2008 already for some...)

Edit: No one here?

The title is right^ 23 Days til Japan release, 40 Days til US release!!!

on countdown right now says 22 days, but really its 22 Days ?? Hours ??Minutes ?? Secs, so its really 23 Days.

That hurted my head alot, but I'm sure now.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
Who cares? What's the European release date? And I don't want that fake one which is apparently "after July". -_-
I want the European release date too, but don't expect everyone here to not be excited about their release just because you didn't get yours ;)

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
the release is getting soo close! i remember when my pretty little countdown was in the 100's, just waiting for the day that the brawl release would hit the double digets and i would have to redownload my skins to adapt to double digets...quite fond memories (sorta) indeed.

Gentleman

Smash Rookie
I want the European release date too, but don't expect everyone here to not be excited about their release just because you didn't get yours ;)
Well would you rather have people waving the game about in your face saying "OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND YOU HAVEN'T GOT IT!" and rubbing it in further? No, I wouldn't think so and by the time we get the game, it'll be old news and no-one will want to talk about the game anymore. I say that Sakurai should've just waited to release the PAL and NTSC on the same date.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Who cares? What's the European release date? And I don't want that fake one which is apparently "after July". -_-
I agree!!! and it won't be "after july", i have already pre-ordered my copy in GAME, and if you go on their website, although they don't have an exact date, Brawl IS being released in Q1 of this year, so we will be getting it before the end of March

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Well would you rather have people waving the game about in your face saying "OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND YOU HAVEN'T GOT IT!" and rubbing it in further? No, I wouldn't think so and by the time we get the game, it'll be old news and no-one will want to talk about the game anymore. I say that Sakurai should've just waited to release the PAL and NTSC on the same date.
Yeah, i think he should have done that too, it's so unfair that we have to wait longer

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
What the hell? No-one's doing that, just saying how excited they are about the game. There is no "haha you haven't got it" at all.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
If he did that, there would be no reason to have regional release systems.

Even after getting it, there will be a LOT more discussion than usual around here...

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
^
Honestly, there will be alot more discussion about Brawl at least two days before the game's Japanese release solely due to the fact that there WILL be leaks. We had them for Melee and we'll have them for Brawl...

If you don't like spoilers, I'd advise you to stay away from the boards that 3rd week of January.

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
No, I wouldn't think so and by the time we get the game, it'll be old news and no-one will want to talk about the game anymore.
Are you seriously worrying about this on a forum where people are still playing Melee or even 64 ?

The Director

Smash Lord
^
Honestly, there will be alot more discussion about Brawl at least two days before the game's Japanese release solely due to the fact that there WILL be leaks. We had them for Melee and we'll have them for Brawl...
Melee's roster leaked 20 days before it's Japanese launch. I think Brawl's will be kept secret for longer tho...but soon....

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Melee's roster leaked 20 days before it's Japanese launch. I think Brawl's will be kept secret for longer tho...but soon....
Well, how? Was the source some enigmatic figure who couldn't disclose his source and relation to the game or what?

Anyway, seeing as I won't get to play the game until three months or more after the US I can't worry about spoilers. I want to know now.

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
This is awesome. Twenty more days til we know everything about Brawl people! And most likely even before then!

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
I feel giddy that we have just about a month left until we get to play this gem.

Top Bottom