• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
You are welcome and thank you Spyda for using the program.

-O I realized I messed up on the Abyss SNES Sprites Set Pic, I'll fix it after school, busy doing last minute morning homework.

-I counted all the SNES Sprites and there are 36 in there, which is 34 characters + Zamus + Shiek = 36. Ness is missing.

18 Days til US Release!!!

The font only get bigger.

The Director

Smash Lord
Some 15-20 guys were playing Brawl today @ my college. Everyone was having a good time, Brawl is really fun, I'll see if I can play w/ them tomorrow.
See, that's the thing...there's a store by me that was going to get Brawl early, but I decided to wait for the US version. I'm an American, dammit! Show some pride for your country, people!

The Director

Smash Lord
LOLZORZ Ness was actually the first unlockable character I did. Guess I forgot to upload it. Sorry. Here you go:

And I also just realized that I can infact upload things to my website by using Frontpage...my computer has a nasty virus that allows some programs to act abnormally, but I guess I was a little high that night and completely overlooked one of the ways I can get into the program. :bee:

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
WOOT, it can't come soon enough.

Seems so short now. Kept getting pushed back into the 50 day range before when we would get close, but now their will be no more delays.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Well I was a Kirby main 64 and Melee (Fox secondary for Marths, impossible) would like to say I am a Kirby Main for Brawl, but I haven't really played Brawl yet so I can't say w/ 100%.

My answer is yes and yes.
Coolness,see you in 2 weeks. :)

WOOT, it can't come soon enough.

Seems so short now. Kept getting pushed back into the 50 day range before when we would get close, but now their will be no more delays.
Yeah..Iam gonna guess on the reason why theres not gonna be anymore delays tho,that dam moon earlier this week.XD! I swear it talked to Sakurai saying "OMFG,DONT YOU EVER GET SICK OF HOLDIN SH.IT BACK?! GWAD,DELAY IT AGAIN AND ILL SHOW MY WI-FLY CONNECTION,IAM RED AND BIG FOR A REASON,TRY ME." :laugh:

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I remember seeing this thread when we had like 150 days to go [before both delays, which would means we waited around 240 days]. We've come a long way ^^

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Hm... lets see.... I made this thread 10-9-07 today is 2-25-07, 4 months ago, I made this thread 137 Days ago

Heh I remember when I made it it was like 54 Days, then a few weeks later it was bumped up to triple digits, then was bumped up again 2 weeks b4 February 10th.

We have come a long way, everyone should be proud you have resisted your urge to kill someone. Zen-like patience.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Amen Praise Nintendo!

Wait whats this, another delay? Yeah check the Dojo.

.... .... got ya! ;)

Seriously though 11 days now...I can't wait for it!
11 Days, 15 Hours, 25 minutes for me.

But I'm just going to say 12 days since I won't be able to play it until 7 hours after I get it.

Either way though, it's not very long now.

joepinion

Smash Apprentice
Just found out a couple days ago that for work I'll be spending the 1st-7th in New Orleans for relief work. Should make the last week go rather quickly. (And I get to help people; never been down there before.)

Betrayed

Smash Ace
gamestop said there will only be a 25% pre-order stock match. If you don't have a preorder you are guarentee'd to wait 2 weeks, but most likely more D:
To be expected. The game was delayed twice and hyped to almost no end. To add to it, it's getting some awesome reviews (save the people q.qing from the lack of Melee. 2.0) to make people want it more.

I'm sure I'll check 3 or 4 stores the day it's released, find them all sold out, and go back in a week or two to check again.

I want to play the game as much as the next person, but I'm not gonna sit around and camp out for it or stress about not having it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
wow less then 2 weeks left O_O i havent seen that since the last delay!

Im probably going to camp to get brawls I dont trust those pre-orders anymore...

The Director

Smash Lord
You realize that most stores will have an overstock on this game? The places I go to probably won't though. That's all I'm saying.
Brawl will be easily obtainable on launch day.

If you live within 5 or 10 miles of atleast 5 stores that carry the game, (Gamestop, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc...) there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be able to find it.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Eh... about the days, I'm thinking this way:
Sunday -> Sunday = 7 Days
Saturday -> Sunday = 8 Days
Friday -> Sunday = 9 Days
Today -> Sunday = ?

I count how I want to. Doesn't matter the days, doesn't change the fact that its almost here.

10 DAYS TIL BRAWL!!!

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
You know what'd be rad? A Brawl Demo that you can download off of the Shopping Channel. Or something to that effect.

YEAAAAAH.

Also I dig the C. Falcon timer, I just wish there was a witty phrase to go along with it.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I've added your new skins The Director, I appreciate you making those skins. Maybe the Europeans might find some use in it if they ever figure out the official release date.

Yay, it's really happening you guys, single digits.

9 Days til Brawl!!!!!!!

Top Bottom