• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024

Ok i think they are starting to look better. I wanted to make it say all your base are belong to us but i decided not to :laugh:
I agree that it is getting better. I like the lighting effects in the red to the right of him, nice job.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Really happy you like it. Now, to get back onto topic, anyone have any skin requests or skins to upload?

Only 87 days to go T_T
Yeah no kidding. Requests would be great right about now! (that means you, Smash community! lol) I can't think of any ideas!

Oh, and since signature images are off topic in here, I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me with making my own signature via PM or something similar, so we don't clog the thread up. That is, if you'd be willing to do that. =]

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
This countdown is on my favorites on my wii since i dont have a lap top or desk top. i just hope on february 9 im not sitting at my tv all day waiting till 12:00. even though i think im getting it on midnight.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
This countdown is on my favorites on my wii since i dont have a lap top or desk top. i just hope on february 9 im not sitting at my tv all day waiting till 12:00. even though i think im getting it on midnight.
O.o ?

These countdowns work on the Wii?

I'm thinking I read this wrong because according to my mind that just can't be true!

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
O.o ?

These countdowns work on the Wii?

I'm thinking I read this wrong because according to my mind that just can't be true!
He must mean that the thread itself is on his favorites.

As far as sending me a message on AIM go for it, like I said I am not here a lot but if you catch me I would be happy to help you out. Tonight I am going to be only checking on the forums, I wont actually be on my computer. Just got Mario Galaxies/Assassins Creed so needless to say I have some work to do. ^^

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Ok then, that sounds good. =] And thanks too!

But one problem... I don't have AIM. The only messenger I have is MSN, so, unless you have that or don't want to have to get it, I would suggest possibly PMs.

And yeah I was thinking that had to be impossible for the Wii. x.x

Also... it doesn't look like SonicLuigi shrunk it to me. At all... unless that is... he did at first but then switched it back.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Ok then, that sounds good. =] And thanks too!

But one problem... I don't have AIM. The only messenger I have is MSN, so, unless you have that or don't want to have to get it, I would suggest possibly PMs.

And yeah I was thinking that had to be impossible for the Wii. x.x

Also... it doesn't look like SonicLuigi shrunk it to me. At all... unless that is... he did at first but then switched it back.
I don't have MSN, so PM's would work fine.

Also, I edited my post after I saw that he had changed it. Its perfectly normal now, I guess he was just working on it when I looked at it.

I have a request for a skin.... my man K.Rool.
Sure thing, what kinda skin would you like? Glass, the normal slide show, the black glass slide show, something new? Do you have any pictures you would like used?

Edit: If you guys want to make one also please don't let me stop you. The chances of us making one thats the same is very slim, so all it does it make more skins for everyone.

Also, it would be really cool if we could get a sticky. =P

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
86 Days 2 Go!

-I've uploaded blooagga's skin. Does it belong w/ ur others? Your skins are getting really good.

I was experimenting for ways to do my Takamaru skin when I got a couple of ideas for these.

-You can run multiple skins
-The program is very small, takes little from your computer
-You can put 9000 or any # coordinate larger than 250x90 so the numbers don't show
-You can also over lap the skins to get the right specific sizes

Therefore:
There is no limit to the size of your skins!

I made these to show you what I mean and they look cool, not done - non are final, help me.

(500x90)

-I'm not sure how to make the point of collision of the blasts look better.

(250x180)

-I think this is best, just keep the pic + put in the time/date

-hm

-eh doesn't look that great

Takamaru skin: eh I'm working on it, not sure what to do at the moment. Any sugguestions?

No changes since last time I posted this.

Wish I had more pictures to work with.

Maybe I should change my mind about this, try something different for Takamaru, change the background.

--

Please, tell me what you think.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I don't know if this has been answered or whatnot, but its not on the 1st page (I think)

But when I start the clock the timers and such arn't we're the Days:Minutes, etc, are supposed to be.

Its default at the bottom. How do you move the digits to the right places?

Oh and also, don't delete the Galaxy download please. The game isn't released in Australia yet.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I don't know if this has been answered or whatnot, but its not on the 1st page (I think)

But when I start the clock the timers and such arn't we're the Days:Minutes, etc, are supposed to be.

Its default at the bottom. How do you move the digits to the right places?

Oh and also, don't delete the Galaxy download please. The game isn't released in Australia yet.
The position of the Days/Hours/Min/Sec is all determined by the coordinates of the Custom.txt file. Just mess around with the numbers and you will see how things move.

Note: remember to refresh the list when you make a change on a skin or Custom.txt.

Here is an example of a Custom.txt file:

Arial - Days
10 - Size of text
0 0 0 - color of font in hex
74 76 - Placement of Days
121 76 - Placement of Hours
169 76 - Placement of Minutes
210 76 - Placement of Seconds

Tennisthehilife: Oh god the possibilities lol. Good find though, the thought never crossed my mind to run them together.

Picture #1: I think the point of collision is fine really, the only thing I would suggest is try and increase the quality of the sides.

Picture #2: I like the pose a lot, I agree that this looks the best.

Picture #3: The effect behind him is nice, the main thing I see for improvement is that his face is a little blurry.

Picture #4: I like the red line glow thing going across, however, there are to many other dull colors and grays for me.

As for your Takamaru skins, nno new advise here really.

I think for myself I will keep the small look just because I like things small and clean. Also, if anyone would like the extra size please be sure to include that when requesting a skin.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Forgot to get this off my chest: Updates have been eh, Newcomer Today or Else!

Ahhh!!! I'm sorry, I just realized that when you start up the computer, only 1 Phantim3 opens up. Anyone knows how to make 2 open at startup?

To Desert Eagle: Sorry, I totally forgot Europe + Australia have different release dates.

Mario Galaxy
Japan 11/01/07
US 11/12/07

Europe 11/16/07
Australia 11/29/07

-Here are just about every review you can find:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/supermariogalaxy

Brawl
Japan 1/24/08
US 2/10/08
Europe Q1 2008
Australia TBA 2008

This is the official, final box art for Brawl!

-Sorry for the size. I wished for something more though, like showing Mario's Final Smash at least. To me it seems fake still, Brawl is not done yet!!!

I feel sorry for both you Europeans + Australians for all game releases. More especially for Australia, TBA. Is the date really TBA right now for you? Do you use the countdown program? Probably not. What would it say?

Dairantou Smash Brothers X. That sounds so awesome! I love the Japanese.

Elysium

Smash Lord
hahaha, I love it. Everyone else looks all focused and intense, then you see Kirby and Pika and they look all happy and excited. It's awesome.
Edit: Wario doesn't count, he's like the joker, it's physically impossible for him to frown longer than 2 seconds.

On my skins: Just need to make the custom file for two of em. Finals really ruin your free time. Oh well at least I got two done, thats enough for my own section right? lol

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Forgot to get this off my chest: Updates have been eh, Newcomer Today or Else!

Ahhh!!! I'm sorry, I just realized that when you start up the computer, only 1 Phantim3 opens up. Anyone knows how to make 2 open at startup?
Not a problem, to run multiple clocks on startup, just right click the second clock and select the option "Run this clock at startup". Each clock is considered its own program so you will need to repeat this for each clock you are using.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yay! two skins done! I had to set up a filefront account but everything is done now. I'll PM tennis so he can put them up. I hope you guys will like them.

Here they are (minus the times)

blooagga

Smash Journeyman

Two more, As you can see i have a theme for the good guys and another one for the Bad guys. I really like the biker one ^^

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Yay! two skins done! I had to set up a filefront account but everything is done now. I'll PM tennis so he can put them up. I hope you guys will like them.

Here they are (minus the times)

They look nice, however, if I were you I would definitely remove the black around the Brawl logo. In fact, I think it needs to be removed...

Other than that they seem to be just fine though.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord

Two more, As you can see i have a theme for the good guys and another one for the Bad guys. I really like the biker one ^^
They look amazing. I'm done posting them up.
Whats the name of the biker one? I'll just name it biker for now.

To Elysium: Good Job, I already replied to your PM so no point in repeating what I said in there. -Yes, you do get your own section
-No, its no problem, I'll repost your fixed skins
-Do the skins go together? Would you like single downloads or download them together?

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I made some more skins! =D

Today's special: Megaman! One glassy, one not. Hope you guys enjoy!

The following .txt is what I'm using, and it looks good to me. Of course, anyone who uses it may customise it however they wish.

Arial
0 0 0
31 83
61 83
99 83
135 83

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was kind of lonely for the first time here. But it was fine b/c I had a busy weekend of tennis.
Yeah, I've been extremely busy as well. So much so that I haven't been able to work on any skins, but it's on the top of my to-do list.
Oh yeah and with Finals coming up it might take a little bit longer, but I have some ideas on what to do with the others one, so hopefully it wont take too long once I start.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone for a few days, I'm moving right now so until thats over I wont really have a computer to work on. See you all soon!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
78 Days 2 Go!

Wow this thread is dead compared to a week ago, lets blame Thanksgiving: friends, family, appreciating what we have and what not.
-I've uploaded GraveNeedle's Fox Skin
-I've been busy, I should try put at least one skin by me by the end of this week or next week.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Moving only takes you a few days Hitaku? Dang. Every time I've moved before it takes a couple weeks. =o

xD. What a great thing to blame.

Also, I've got a lot of free time, so for anyone that likes the quality/style whatever of my work can request skins from me right now.

I

i8waffles612

I know this has nothing to do with Brawl but can someone make one for Christmas??

I

i8waffles612

Nothing to do with Brawl?

Let me break down the facts for you. lol. There's this Christmas picture with Sora in it... and you want Sora in Brawl! So maybe you can use that one! lol.
So where is it...?

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I know this has nothing to do with Brawl but can someone make one for Christmas??

Here ya' go. =]

I just threw this together, it's not much but I hope you like it anyways.

Here's the .txt

Garamond
0 0 0
125 77
172 77
228 77
300 300

And don't forget to change the date to Dec. 25, 07!

Edit: Any other requests?

And I'll take a shot at one for you too, blayde.

Top Bottom