• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Thalamor

Smash Rookie
Made a metaknight skin, like it alot personally ^_^:

I use it with "The King & Queen Font" (downloaded ages ago), making it look like this on my desktop:

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
I made this for myself x3 Of course it's not as pretty because I'm not an Adobe PS pro, but I think it is simple yet... good?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
^^^^Wow! Those look awesome!^^^^^

Nice work you guys but, both of you didn't give me the custom.txt coordinates -_-

I want to put them put as soon as possible so post me them.

Edit:
Teasing me like that.

The King & Queen Font? You know how to put get the font onto my skin?

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
Well mine wasn't exactly up for giving, but more like showing. Well, just in case you want it anyway;

Georgia
128 0 0
30 35
57 74
139 74
235 74

:D

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
if i can figure this thing out...
ile make a christmas one for sure!

thanks for posting this!
ive been wondering how this works.

also,
love the ones made so far!
every single one of them!

M.K

Level 55
I would love to contribute to the designs, but can I do it on Paint. I don't own a professional editing system, but if I can do it on Paint, please don't hesitate to tell me! You can post it here or PM me.

Thanks!

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I would love to contribute to the designs, but can I do it on Paint. I don't own a professional editing system, but if I can do it on Paint, please don't hesitate to tell me! You can post it here or PM me.

Thanks!
You can use any program that you like =). Paint.net is free for download though and its really nice. You may want to try it out.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Sorry for not getting around to much lately. I had to go to the doc's this week for a number of things; so I've been kept abnormally busy. But that should start to die down.

Very nice skins Deoxys. =] What program do you use to make them?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
69, well 68 after midnight tonight (hopefully a nice update), Days 2 Go!!!

I've posted The Director's and DarkDeoxys26's skins.

Good job you guys, keep up the good work!

Made a metaknight skin, like it alot personally ^_^:

I use it with "The King & Queen Font" (downloaded ages ago), making it look like this on my desktop:

Could you give me the Custom.txt coordinates please? I would love to put your skin up.

Edit:
O yeah, Your Pokemon Trainer skin is a bit hard to see (black/black). Well, I'm just telling you if you didn't notice. Awesome work though.

Elysium

Smash Lord
*Half bump/Half Johns*

We needed to bump this back up there.

Also I haven't been able to work on the skins, since Finals week and all that fun college stuff they throw at you. But ill get them done soon. Only need one more.

Thalamor

Smash Rookie
:)
Could you give me the Custom.txt coordinates please? I would love to put your skin up.
Sorry for the late response, I've been quite busy as of lately, rehearsals, new girlfriend and some other time-consuming things.. Anyways back on the subject, I used the The Director's Set's custom.txt :laugh:, which was:

0 0 0
110 52
150 52
186 52
222 52

Being the kind person I am, I googled up a download link for the so called King & Queen font for you :)
http://www.dafont.com/the-king-queen-font.font

I'll make some new skins featuring other characters in the same style this weekend, especially with the rumor going around that Europe will have to wait for brawl until after Q3, although I doubt that's true..

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
62 Days 2 Go!!!

I've added DarkDeoxys26's Peach skin.

^? its not that great? Its awesome. Your skins, your sig, I like your style. I hope you make more. Only suggestion for that skin is maybe the lighting for the bottom half but thats about it.

Blue X

Smash Cadet
Only 62 days left! Just wanted to give a big thanks to Blubba_Pinecones for the Mega Man skin. I'm currently using that with my countdown clock on my laptop and it looks great. :)

Elysium

Smash Lord
^? its not that great? Its awesome. Your skins, your sig, I like your style. I hope you make more. Only suggestion for that skin is maybe the lighting for the bottom half but thats about it.
How are the Finals coming Tennis. Mine have been surprisingly easy so far.
I meant it's not that flashy, like other stuff... I guess simple is cool too xP
I like it alot. I might have to download that one.

I don't have class or work on Monday, so I hope to get all 4 done and uploaded then! Go me!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
To DarkDeoxys26: I guess it looks simple now that I look at it, wasn't when I first looked at it. Maybe its the curvy letters. But, yes it is kind of simple and clean and nice.

To Elysium: Finals week after this week. I hope they are easy, I'm just hoping for all Bs right now. Freshmen year, I wanted a 3.8 gpa but I'll be happy w/ a 3.0.

To all: Wow, 4 comments in 10minutes, thats impressive. Thank you all for using this countdown program, I really appreciate it, like always.

Elysium

Smash Lord
To Elysium: Finals week after this week. I hope they are easy, I'm just hoping for all Bs right now. Freshmen year, I wanted a 3.8 gpa but I'll be happy w/ a 3.0.
Right on. I have 2 A and 1 B right now. I still have my math final, but I have a 83 right now, so if I can get an A, I might make it up to a A.

Right now my Skins are Bowser, Link, Samus and ..... A mystery one! I hope everyone likes them when I get them out.

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
tennisthehilife, I suggest you save the pictures as bmp. JPG/JPEG ruins the quality of the picture and adds like, random shades to the color. Bmp will keep the pictures the way they are, and they work fine as a format for the timer.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
tennisthehilife, I suggest you save the pictures as bmp. JPG/JPEG ruins the quality of the picture and adds like, random shades to the color. Bmp will keep the pictures the way they are, and they work fine as a format for the timer.
Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the suggestion. Too lazy to fix yours at the moment, later today.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
While this is true, I've really never been able to see the difference on work as small as this.

The Director

Smash Lord
While this is true, I've really never been able to see the difference on work as small as this.
Same here. It doesn't make a difference on countdown clock skins. Plus, bmps are much larger files.

I made some pretty kickass skins last night, will post them a little bit later.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
wish they made them for mac :(
Yeah, I'm sorry I don't know anyway to. If anyone have any programs for mac then tell me. There is the one mac countdown program on the front page, but can't use these skins.

To all skin makers: I guess bmp is our official format now. Well, the preferred and better format. Well consider bmp when you create skins.

Top Bottom