• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Actually it's interesting thinking of who (or what) I've previously had as my avi over the years on this site.

Lessie:
-Samus
-Dark Samus
-A frikkin Metroid with the Triforce
-Link
-Zelda
-Midna
-Impa
-Sneasel
-Sableye
-Litten
-Cynthia
-Cloud Strife
-Tifa Lockhart
-Vincent Valentine
-Min Min
-Rook/Cross
-Elma (technically Lin and L as well since they were in the same image)
-Morag
-A Pumpkin Toad Monster Ghost thing I painted
-Kyoka Jiro

Thought I'd have more but then I realize just between Samus and Link I probably have more than everyone else combined...
Oh god I've used so many characters for my avi I don't remember half of them lmao

Most of them are card game characters so that helps a bit lol :secretkpop:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Actually it's interesting thinking of who (or what) I've previously had as my avi over the years on this site.

Lessie:
-Samus
-Dark Samus
-Link
-Zelda
-Midna
-Impa
-Sneasel
-Sableye
-Litten
-Cynthia
-Cloud Strife
-Tifa Lockhart
-Vincent Valentine
-Min Min
-Rook/Cross
-Morag
-Kyoka Jiro

Thought I'd have more but then I realize just between Samus and Link I probably have more than everyone else combined...
There are so many characters I like that is why My PFP is just all of them together

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Lessie:
-Samus
-Dark Samus
-Link
-Zelda
-Midna
-Impa
-Sneasel
-Sableye
-Litten
-Cynthia
-Cloud Strife
-Tifa Lockhart
-Vincent Valentine
-Min Min
-Rook/Cross
-Morag
-Kyoka Jiro

I know a thing or two about the variety of characters chosen for pfps :yoshi:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Doin' aight!

Played the NintendoVS Challenge Cup as posted above and earlier my college football team was the winner in their first game of the season (Auburn FYI).
Sounds pretty great lol

I began Super Mario 3D All-Stars today, and I'm excited to play through it. I began with Sunshine.

D

Deleted member

Hi people. How's everybody doing tonight?
Not doing much. Waiting until monday is gonna be a pain because I can't get envelopes and stamps until then, which i need in order to start selling all of my cards. But that $2 is worth it in the long run as I have tons of expensive cards just lying around and if nothing else having envelopes and stamps on hand is nice to have. Also been playing some BOTW since I still need to rebeat that game so that's cool.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Lessie:
-Samus
-Dark Samus
-Link
-Zelda
-Midna
-Impa
-Sneasel
-Sableye
-Litten
-Cynthia
-Cloud Strife
-Tifa Lockhart
-Vincent Valentine
-Min Min
-Rook/Cross
-Morag
-Kyoka Jiro

off the top of my head...

-Lars
-Bismuth
-Spinel
-Decidueye
-Cursola
-Talonflame
-Sirfetch'd
- Terminal Montage Marx
-Terminal Montage Chill Penguin
-This abomination
-this abomination but Padparacha
-Clown emoji
-Ridley/Crash/Whatever April Fools 2019 was (because of April Fools)
-Keestonian Tepig (I tried to make a fakemon dex awhile back, that was a product of it).
-My Miiverse Mii

I also probably had Yoshi for a bit, I wanted to be the Yoshi guy but Zinith showed up and I wasn't going to fight him on that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Good news...got that Mario 3D All Stars

Bad news...gonna be stuck jamming to the music instead

Equal news...still no PS5 due to them quick buyouts and college will always be a ***** work wise

so overall...
86bf40ef089acd2dc3d6e807f17d5a8f.jpg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Lessie:
-Samus
-Dark Samus
-Link
-Zelda
-Midna
-Impa
-Sneasel
-Sableye
-Litten
-Cynthia
-Cloud Strife
-Tifa Lockhart
-Vincent Valentine
-Min Min
-Rook/Cross
-Morag
-Kyoka Jiro

Lessee from the top of my head in loose chronological order, (or at least from what I remember lol)

• Corrin (Fun fact, my first ever avatar here was just a snippet of Corrin's celebratory promo art)
  • Rhythm Girl (Or Tap Trial Girl) from Rhythm Heaven
  • The Reporter from Rhythm Heaven (Zat True?)
  • MC Adore from Rhythm Heaven (had this one while noipoi did his first anime poster so he ended up drawing her as well.)
  • Chorus Kids (Especially during Grinch Leak)
  • Incineroar
  • Tourist Trainer from Pokemon XY (Had a lot of people comparing her to Adeline from Kirby, so I ended up recoloring to hit it home even further lol)
  • Breeder Trainer from Pokemon XY
  • I think I used the Veteran Trainer from Pokemon XY for a bit too
  • Groose (The image was a parody of the infamous Didney Worl Gaston image)
  • Detective Pikachu Mr. Mime
  • This terrifing Kirby costume that was used in a Smash Ultimate Gamestop commercial (This one didn't even last an hour. Spooked too many people lol)
  • Inori Aizawa (Internet Explorer as an anime girl. Yes, this was a real thing.)
  • Min Min
  • An Inkling (Cosplaying as Min Min)
  • Pooh (I believe I used that one meme of him bored out of his mind at one point lol)
  • Minecraft Steve
  • Zelda (Kirby, Inkling, and Litten were in the image too, I believe)
  • Joker
  • That one fish from Spongebob but very photorealistic
  • Elma
  • Kasumi
  • Espurr
  • Dr. Doofenshmirtz
  • Byleth
There's definitely others, but these are the ones I distinctly remember

Goes to show you I change my avatar pretty often lol

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You know what's funny, is that in Dragon Quest 9 there was a fight like that, but I guess they assumed that one hit from the atk power they programmed for the enemy would 1 shot the character, but I had leveled a lot and was the warrior class which is defensive, and I survived the hit but the fight ended anyway with the cutscene where my character's been defeated.
I was like.. wtf! I'm still standing mofo!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So you know how I mentioned thst I started playing Pokemon Masters the other day?
View attachment 286941View attachment 286942
I've already got my two favorite sync pairs. Now to hoard gems for when they add Zinnia.

F2P btw.
Zinnia is in the game. However she was a legendary event and is currently unavailable. She will get rerun again at some point though. Ngl though she’s ok. Rayquaza can’t mega evolve and is frail as hell with a bad kit. However if she gets a grid she could be really good. Congrats on the pulls. I am trying to get SS Blue. I got Leaf and had Red so I am hoping for Blue to come home next.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Zinnia is in the game. However she was a legendary event and is currently unavailable. She will get rerun again at some point though. Ngl though she’s ok. Rayquaza can’t mega evolve and is frail as hell with a bad kit. However if she gets a grid she could be really good. Congrats on the pulls. I am trying to get SS Blue. I got Leaf and had Red so I am hoping for Blue to come home next.
Ah, I just assumed she wasn't in yet. Should've checked Serebii.

I'm playing this game casually anyway, so I don't really care if she's that good or not. I've already learned not to get too invested into gacha games from FE Heroes...

Reactions: Z25

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ah, I just assumed she wasn't in yet. Should've checked Serebii.

I'm playing this game casually anyway, so I don't really care if she's that good or not. I've already learned not to get too invested into gacha games from FE Heroes...
Congrats on getting SS Red, if you have any leftover gems going after SS Leaf is recommended before she leaves for ~6 months(?). She tanks hits, can heal, and use Razor Leaf to debuff & toxic opponents. Though Halloween characters have been confirmed so there's that too. Champion Banners also give an increased chance of drawing 5* characters so while The Aether Foundation Trio are good, they will be regular future pulls.

I've openly avoided FE Heroes so I can't comment too much on that, but I can state that Masters is fairly solid as F2P. A lot of the best units are F2P.

Skyla might be the best character to invest the most in alongside Red. Lenny face jokes aside, there's a reason she (more than likely) won the #pokemonmastersex contest. Fits onto any team with Spe/Def buffs, heals large chunks of HP, can tank, and can spam a one bar move.

Rosa, Misty, Iris, Acerola, Koga, and a to lesser extent: Hau, Pryce, Korrina, Clair, Barry, Pikachu are all great investments as well. Should they come back, any of the Legendary Pokemon units.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
2 different star collects for the 1st level...mixed with the castle roaming...tired of the camera for 64 already

Mario 64...please...spare me
Super Mario 64 is easy. Took me three days to get all 120 stars. The hard parts felt tough but fair.

Super Mario Sunshine is frustrating... but I managed to get 95 Shine Sprites. I just need to beat that water lily pad level (hate it) and find all the blue coins (annoying but tolerable). I hate those levels where I don’t have F.L.U.D.D., those same levels where I have to get red coins with a time limit, and that pachinko level.

I haven’t started Super Mario Galaxy yet.

D

Deleted member

So you know how I mentioned thst I started playing Pokemon Masters the other day?
I've already got my two favorite sync pairs. Now to hoard gems for when they add Zinnia.

F2P btw.
hmm.. might pick up Pokemon Masters again sometime. But then again I already have Clash of Clans, Duel Links, and CFV Zero on my phone that I play regularly so I don't think adding a 4th one is a good idea. Parents are already mad enough that I play those 3 at least once a day lol

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

F2P btw.
I’m still trying to get Agatha and Gengar heh

so....if a Deaf person were to go to court, do they still call it a hearing?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Super Mario 64 is easy. Took me three days to get all 120 stars. The hard parts felt tough but fair.

Super Mario Sunshine is frustrating... but I managed to get 95 Shine Sprites. I just need to beat that water lily pad level (hate it) and find all the blue coins (annoying but tolerable). I hate those levels where I don’t have F.L.U.D.D., those same levels where I have to get red coins with a time limit, and that pachinko level.

I haven’t started Super Mario Galaxy yet.
the gameplay itself hasn’t been a problem for me...just specifically the camera has been an issue for me...which is why I am in need of a slice of spare pizza cake
or else I’ll be as blue and cold blooded as Cassandra minus the excellent singing skills

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How many more “Young Impas” you think Age of Calamity can pull? Cause technically you could say any Zelda characters were alive back then but killed by the calamity after Link took a nap.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Capcom are really out here only showing 10 seconds of Vergil gameplay and having an RE8 segment that's a repeat of old info with a 10 minute section dedicated to showing a guy reacting to a gameplay demo he's playing instead of showing the demo itself.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Capcom are really out here only showing 10 seconds of Vergil gameplay and having an RE8 segment that's a repeat of old info with a 10 minute section dedicated to showing a guy reacting to a gameplay demo he's playing instead of showing the demo itself.

Eh, at least the stuff they showed for Dan and Monster Hunter Rise looked cool...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Not the worst I've heard about. Wasn't one of Square-Enix's E3 presentations entirely made up of trailers that had already been shown elsewhere? Plus we got info about Dan in Street Fighter V.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom