• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm interested also

tournament sunday, i'm hosting. #1 in ohio (snake, 6-0'd AZ, 2-stocked ex-#1 rank on brinstar...v. wario, beat OS who he has had negative record against since forever) is coming, along with maybe michigan, some kentucky ppl, a solid diddy (highly rated by ADHD), and a few more ranked ohio ppl

at this tournament i'll be playing seriouslies with 5 good ppl, one set with each of my 2 mains currently

whichever one wins the majority vote is my main for the next 6 months (i.e. the only one i will play in tournament, i will probably still play the other occasionally in friendlies) or until i get 2 top tens. i've had trouble deciding myself so i am looking for others' inputs and shiz.

i will most likely record so that you guys can help me decide too. i'll be making a montage of the tournament itself too, hopefully =)

Albert.

Smash Master
okay then, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjAtu0J2JNk

quality is meh i know

also lmao at this page xD
Your offensive game is nice.

You do some risky things that seem unnecessary VS a character with a punishment game as good as G&W. (a character that also still loses to Marth's normal, safe spacing game.) He could have ***** some of your excessive spot dodges by simply charging the smash and hitting you in the lag instead of Csticking it.

Still a **** match, beastly second kill, but I think a player like you could have at least two stocked that G&W.

<3 Mr. R and his UTilt kills

Edit: I love how a European brawl player is the only Marth that is consistently landing the first-hit-Nair> kill move trick.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Bardull is the european marth metagame.
Believe it.

Where the hell is my favourite nick-munchkin these days?
Did you HEAR?
INUI SAYS HES THE SAIYAN PRINCE.
WILL YOU LET THIS DISRUPTION OF TITLE SLIDE BARDULL!?

∫unk

Smash Master
one key mistake the gw doesn't do is up b out of shield

both of your DI needs work just go to training mode have GW f-smash you... and teach the GW how to pre-DI

your use of single hit n-air is better than any US marth i've seen. there's definitely a few situations where i see that that's the best option you can go for. there's also other situations where you should have spaced a f-air but went for single hit n-air. at any rate it shows that marth can be even better.

in general i wouldn't dash every time you move a good player will take advantage of the fact that you can't shield and marth has the longest initial dash of the game (the longest time before he can shield). unless you see a punishment opportunity at medium/close range walking is better.

you also limit yourself in how you get the KO. f-smash is a good kill move and safe in many situations. nice use of d-smash.

CHEESE-KUN

Smash Cadet
muds r so unfair abuicing html or therefour lack of html

none of my freinds pay brawl anymoar so now i just fanship

Mr-R

Smash Champion
meh im used to di'ing upwards against f smashes, but thats not rlly good against ganw.
im sorry but im not gonna use more f smash unless im sure it hits , i hate that move xD
I still need more exp at this match up and this aint JUST a ganw player its europes best ganw.

I'll work on my defensive game, im always just so agressive xD
anyway thanks for the advice

∫unk

Smash Master
i hope you didn't take it personally lol

youre obviously good same with the gw player

when i critique or get critiqued its with no ego just analysis

that's the main reason i got better

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i hope you didn't take it personally lol

youre obviously good same with the gw player

when i critique or get critiqued its with no ego just analysis

that's the main reason i got better
ofc im not angry xD i know i can still get better at this match up.

Top Bottom