• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

tibs7

Smash Champion
See if the mu between diddy and marth was really 65:35 as mike said, he wouldve had no chance at all against Dekar.
Maybe he learned something.

Player-3

Smash Hero
you aren't as limited

as long as you're in the air

but then you try to land

and you can't do that because diddy is a pushy salesman and will literally throw his products at you

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol p3, that sounded so much like Shaya.
Still 2 frames is quite alot.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I thought it was 12 for average and 10 was good. . . Reaction times are getting better, I guess.

Tibs, you gotta be trolling. And Mike is just a much better player than Dekar, who doesn't quite play a textbook Diddy anyway, from what I've seen.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i don't believe you were trolling about the mu

i just believe shaya is by far the best marth (above all us puny underlings) and that you don't stand a chance, therefore you think the matchup is weighted in marths favor

tibs7

Smash Champion
Ahh p3 you sure do know how to
make me lol. Keep it up :)
and yeah Shaya is probs better than all of you americans.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
I feel good right now.
I got like, 5 tipper fsmashes, broke 3 shields, and landed 2 dair spikes today.
This is almost unheard of for my Marth...

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
did you spike them on the left side of the stage?
Both of them were on the right side of BF,and both were from waiting on the ledge. One was against Mario, where I intercepted his upB and took his last stock.
The other was waiting for a sopo that wouldn't have recovered anyway. Hit with the part of the arc that's behind him. That seems to be the easiest way for me.

I did get this cool spike on an MK on Lylat Cruise where the part of the arc that's directly behind Marth hit him and spiked him at angle past the tilted stage.
Too bad I lost though...

DC.Eden

Smash Cadet
Well it didn't go as bad as I hoped! I managed to take a stock off of each person. I played one Falco, the player's name started with a Z (he was dressed like sonic) if I remember correctly, who totally destroyed me. my second match was against a decent Pikachu, and I got gimped twice by using my jump right into his little electro balls off the stage. That was less than outstanding.

i played a bunch of friendlies though (which is what I went there for), and it was a cool experience. I feel like I went home with a better understanding of how higher level Brawl is played. i even managed to win a few matches in friendlies. A crapload against a Ganon, a Zelda/shiek, a marth ditto or two, and we played a a few low tier games, where i played as Ike, and did a good job against Ganon.

Also, Chaz was ****** when I left. One of his games looked like it was going to timeout, they were both on their last stock, and somewhere around 130 damage. He ended up getting the kill with 4-5 seconds on the clock. That was against a good Yoshi player. he also won against a good MK player right before I left as well.

EDIT: Also, big thanks to the Marths who helped me out.
I don't think we got to play :l

I got a lot of friendlies in too and in bracket i lost to seibrik and some one who's name i didn't catch.

And I won against an ic player, named sniper i think but I cp'd mk because I hate playing marth vs ic :/.

Player-3

Smash Hero
sniper is good eden, nice job

and oh ok wild arms, spking on the left side of the stage is the hardest kind

right side is respectable still, but left stage = insta-best-marth status

tibs7

Smash Champion
Both of them were on the right side of BF,and both were from waiting on the ledge. One was against Mario, where I intercepted his upB and took his last stock.
The other was waiting for a sopo that wouldn't have recovered anyway. Hit with the part of the arc that's behind him. That seems to be the easiest way for me.

I did get this cool spike on an MK on Lylat Cruise where the part of the arc that's directly behind Marth hit him and spiked him at angle past the tilted stage.
Too bad I lost though...

This guy better than p3.........and mikehaze.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
sniper is good eden, nice job

and oh ok wild arms, spking on the left side of the stage is the hardest kind

right side is respectable still, but left stage = insta-best-marth status

Hmm...
That's interesting. I never knew it mattered. I've got to try that.

Marth's a good secondary for me, but I always get too FF uair happy in the low percents. I need to break that habit...

This guy better than p3.........and mikehaze.
Awesomeness. Even if it's sarcastic, I'm sigging this. :laugh:

Player-3

Smash Hero
no tibs i still have best marth status

i spiked a lucario into his wario teammate (who was at like 30%) while he was jumping off his bike and killed them both

get ****ed up

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
no tibs i still have best marth status

i spiked a lucario into his wario teammate (who was at like 30%) while he was jumping off his bike and killed them both

get ****ed up
*golf clap*
That's awesome. Only thing I got that was even close to that was double spiking with ganon's dair in a FFA.

Player-3

Smash Hero
if i remember correctly tibs, it was.

could be wrong, all i know is i ledge drop dj daired and hit the cario out of his up b with the backswing

tibs7

Smash Champion
Nah man it's a pity coz if you were in Australia and did what you said you did, you'd be treated like a king. But since you are in america people are like 'rofl we do that ****e all the time'

moral of story. L2liveinaus

Top Bottom