• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
too bad larry lost to luigi
luigi can be dangerous if you don't know the MU.

ok so i pretty much sat in front of the computer all day yesterday watching the e4s stream and felt it important to post my observations

mike vs larry was lol. larry's mk calmly beats mike game 1 both w/ 1 stock left. larry's mk gets 3-stocked by mike game 2. he goes falco game 3 and gets two stocked

havok beats tkd (wtf)

fow owns tyrant yet again in winner's semis in game 3 on delfino

havok with that epic finish game 1 against mike in the other winner's semis throwing a nade while mike's at the top and killing him at like 80 or 90%. mike pretty much jv-3stocks havok's snake game 2. havok switches to mk and beats mike game 3

fow (with mk) 3-0s havok in winner's final

Mr. concon's luigi beats dehf in losers and larry gets 9th
mr. concon and tkd were pretty close in losers, tkd takes it 2-1

tyrant dispatches tkd in losers

omg mike ragequit against tyrant in loser's semis (he said his wrist was hurting)

tyrant beats havok in loser's final only to lose yet AGAIN to fow in gf.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I had a dream after watching Easy Rider. I went roaming with a friend and we both had these megatron sort of robot things which could combine with each other and 2 trucks to become an awesome vehicle.

Like, he rode on the trucks.

Then we went off because we were scared of someone and ended up in some Old Western tavern. The girl there was really nice and I went off to have a sexual relationship with here while we were there. We slept in the Megatron.

There was another man though, probably the guy we were afraid of. He was also staying at the tavern but he was jealous of my relationship with the Girl With No Name. I was always afraid he'd shoot me while I was making love with her. There were some really cool conversations.

Now my question is, dear weeaboos: is there an anime that strongly resembles this dream? That's a poorly formulated question, of course there is because a ****ing anime is made about just about every concept conceivable, let me reformulate: What's the name of the anime that resembles this dream?

Lord Chair

Smash Master
note that the megatron had no influence on the story whatsoever, we just slept in it and it drove us to the tavern

dont ask me why we didnt sleep in the tavern

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
mr r / leon

do you guys plan on going to any ny / nj tournies after APex? I might not be able to go, but I wanna meet / play you guys.

C.J.

Smash Master
Be on AIM more often!

Well, be on AIM more often any time after 16 hours from now.

EDIT: Hi croi

C.J.

Smash Master
I'm impressed P-3. I'll look it over more carefully after I do Raz vs billy after my final tomorrow.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i mainly know most of the stuff i did wrong

50% of it was cold hand johns

i lost game 4 because of that damn peanut

C.J.

Smash Master
Well, the biggest thing I noticed is you use your jump a little too recklessly offstage when trying to avoid the ledge instead of just grabbing the ledge. Both cases you'll be on the ledge. One has you taking damage from Diddy hitting you when you try to get on the stage and then having RCO from having to DS to the ledge. The other you just grab the ledge. Then the other was that when Diddy has a banana while on the ledge you try to ledge trap him the same way you do when he doesn't have a banana. You can't nair in place in that situation otherwise you get a banana thrown at you.

Your item game was pretty good though- it was pleasant to watch. Both you and P-1 certainly know RC really REALLY well.

Oh, you don't do the DS regrab enough. I saw it at the beginning coupled with beautiful bair edgeguarding. Later on though you dropped a couple gimps when a simple instant DS regrab would have netted you the stock.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yea i know i need to do the regrab more but somewhere deep down in my heart i really want the spike

and yeah my ground game is really really bad and i end up just sitting in my shield alot, that's why when you told me to stay grounded vs mk i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLDKvlrkFpM

this ones a RC only mm if you want to watch it for the lolz, no critique neccesary

Player-3

Smash Hero
i just carried 9 games with support soraka BACK TO THE 1500s!

i tell you people: best way to climb elo is with her
i've been at 1493 for a while because i havent felt like playing more ranked xD

but yeah, best way to carry elo now is with a strong support like soraka/taric

i would say sona but her ult requires too much coordination

also, never support vaynes because they are ALWAYS terrible

Top Bottom