• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I see. I'm fairly certain the third fthrow leads to a tip, but unsure on if the third grab was guaranteed, or if I'm just playing bad Wolfs xP

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Whats the best option for getting of the ledge against MK, ICs and Snake. Michigan is full of these and I want to know what the safest or best option.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
The thread title intrigues me, I somehow think of it multiple times throughout the day on the most peculiar moments, leading to the most random thoughts.

The point is, ladies and gentlemen...

Nike.

Smash Hero
Still fun to watch. Feel like Anaky and I use the same style (only he does it way better lol). That 3rd game while he was edgeguarding was just beautiful.

Reizilla

Best part of the match: failed platform cancel to blowing up grenade in your face. Priceless.

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
YES SHAYA, Cong told him to do that, AND HE STARTED DOING IT IN FRIENDLIES VS WILLZ SNAKE CUZ ITS SOOOO EASY. But the thing is Calz uses his nades really well, and he doesn't usually throw them directly at him cuz he knows Anaky will throw them straight back, he'l cook them and make sure he throws them in the right situation just using a simple grenade throw with B. Just concentrate and you'l see how good Calz nade game is.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
I always thought that if I was to be inside a giant peach that I would just start eating and eating before it rots.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Not funny at all VietGeek, totally unoriginal. Be more like your fellow colleague, Mintyflesh.
no one want hot cheetos up the ***

y u got 2 b so crass

i ain't cheapass

just waitin' for free pass

for the bus

to bust

askin who hell u?

lemme b REARU hanesuto,

lay's potato chippusu

arenot

ORIJINARU

but u still buy

like it STILL FLY

WHY YOU CARE IF I GET RITARU DORAI

TYPING WIT CAP LOCKS RAIKU IT DAI

DONT TRY TO ENTICE ME

WHEN YOU CANT EXCITE ME

Reizilla

Someone still needs to make that Cory in the House picture with Raziek and Neko.

Laurel

Smash Ace
raziek and soren look so much like shaya. shaya what's your real name? i know i have you on fb but i completely forgot who you were LOL

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
wait what.

You harassed me on AIM for a photo because someone said I looked like raziek, and when i showed you a photo you were like 'oh, you don't that much'

noob.

It starts with J.

Top Bottom