• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
Hint: Internet meme's don't make you sound intelligent.

haha minty doesn't give a **** who you are... red moderator, blacknight doesn't matter.

Also, I have a theory on why Mike Marth is in stagnation. Well, there's a bunch of reasons, but one of them is dominant.

I think I discovered a good option vs MK with Marth (if it works). Testing, discussing atm.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
you guys are idiots (Y)

oh i got some recording equipment so i can start recording combos for my c vid

I need names though

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
It's gonna be funny when you guys go to APEX and realize that Minty is just a loveable, underage asian.

you guys are idiots (Y)

oh i got some recording equipment so i can start recording combos for my c vid

I need names though
How about "This Stuff Shouldn't Work"? It's pretty catchy imo.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Even though I believe PD is being cynical, I think "This Stuff Shouldn't Work" is good too ;).

Maybe with a sub header of "but I'm **** I'm Amazing".

And **** PD, why is it always the small underage asians who are the most angry and troll-like on the internet?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrI7QUJfkvI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrI7QUJfkvI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr-R

Smash Champion
How about

Stuff that shouldn't work

with a sub header '' But I make it work ''

Mr-R

Smash Champion
im gonna upload a small clip today just to show u guys on what level this ***** IS GONNA BE.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Premium is like $1 a month. If you have a paypal, just do it. xD Costs you less than an Iced Cap or something.

700th post get!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL "only watch the first few seconds (because I kill myself)"

What if the Pit player had Tech'd>jumped the wall? You would have died first.
well just so u know I suicided on purpose to get the kill, since it was his last stock ANYWAY ;p
if he had teched then he would still not make it because pit cant up b one more time after he gets hit so HA.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Would it have been possible for him to wall-jump tech, then grab the ledge? My Snake buddy does that a lot.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm a white marth player shaya

i want to be in the white marth br

also

does anyone else have this massive urge to make a combo video, that instead of music it just has that **** vuvuzela sound going the whole time?

because i reallllllly want to do that

vato_break

Smash Master
kadaj has training with boss and famous, both who are really good luigi's. MikeHAZE played his first luigi at mlg. though i'm not gunna john for mike because i don't speak for him.

lol also why do you guys always say '__'>Mike

does mike go around saying he is the best or something or do you guys just like to talk ****?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
kadaj has training with boss and famous, both who are really good luigi's. MikeHAZE played his first luigi at mlg. though i'm not gunna john for mike because i don't speak for him.

lol also why do you guys always say '__'>Mike

does mike go around saying he is the best or something or do you guys just like to talk ****?
you just have to come to the realization that ec = europe, then you will understand.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
hahahah whats with all this hate for europe mike, people like to hype players from their own region, europe isn't doing anything different xD

Top Bottom