• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Totally off topic but I just wanted to share why the west coast was the best coast.
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
To the Members of the California State Assembly:

I am returning Assembly Bill 1176 without my signature.

For some time now I have lamented the fact that major issues are overlooked while many
unnecessary bills come to me for consideration. Water reform, prison reform, and health
care are major issues my Administration has brought to the table, but the Legislature just
kicks the can down the alley.

Yet another legislative year has come and gone without the major reforms Californians
overwhelmingly deserve. In light of this, and after careful consideration, I believe it is
unnecessary to sign this measure at this time.

Sincerely,
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So I picked up Marth as a secondary a while ago, but I never bothered telling you guys and my Marth sucks.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
HOLY *%%*&%&% I never updated my Board's in review thread 0.o

-Update tomo-

Y462, in a long and complicated thought process, you helped me remember. You'll do just fine here.

∫unk

Smash Master
p1 isnt a norcal diddy tho :)

i wanted to make a thread about all the habits i see marths doing from playing all of you but then something distracts me so i never get it done

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
why is the MGD like the only active thread here?
we need moar activity here.
Go invade some random board.
Now let's think this through.

He said "the only active thread here." and that "we need moar activity here." Invading another board would supply a couple of spam posts in the MGD (which is already an active thread) and a bunch of spam posts in other boards.

Now what do we accomplish in doing this?
Marth boards get flamed.
The overall quality of Smashboards is reduced.
A few minutes of each and every Marth main participating is wasted.

Do the Marth boards, with the exception of the MGD, get any more activity?
No.
So why would this be a solution?
It wouldn't.

Am I doing it right, guys?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I'm still miffed at MikeHAZE for sleeping almost the entire tournament and taking up the ENTIRE FREAKING COUCH at SiN.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

That couch was mad comfy. No fair, Mike. :<

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Idk, but drama is drama :\
I hope he returns to normal

I can't decide on which manga/anime to pick up next, I think I'm going with Code Geass.
*Feels guilty he hasn't gotten to this series yet*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I can't decide on which manga/anime to pick up next, I think I'm going with Code Geass.
*Feels guilty he hasn't gotten to this series yet*
You better look into that series. It's a crime not to, kind of like it's a crime not to watch Death Note.

Anyways my Marth needs practices against Snake. )=

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Omni and NEO are buds and Omni likes toradora, thus this being on topic.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKpk29L1KvI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKpk29L1KvI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Neither can i viet, he muttered something about the last 6 episodes omitting the previous 18 or some nonsense I couldn't hope to figure out.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That is such a good site for manga.
So my impression after 7 episodes being into Code Geass, it's pretty good, just like everyone said that recommended it.
I actually just started watching Kiba, which is actually pretty good. I like it. :D

So, I guess I will pick up Geass after Kiba.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So no one here cares about mikehaze going emo?

∫unk

Smash Master
you have to remember most of these ppl dont even play smash as far as i can tell

n-air is the best follow up to u-air at low percents for marth, not u-tilt or u-smash like i (and i think most ppl) thought

from there you watch what they do

Top Bottom