• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Most awesome post on this page.
<3

I really hate ignorant post like this. If that's all it took for MK to be good then m2k wouldn't be so far ahead of all other MK. It's post like this that people hop and suck as if it's true. Quite frankly if you lose to a MK spaming those moves you deserve to lose and you need to quit brawl TBH.
lolololololololl

Currently you have NO idea what bengalz was talking about... so anything you say i'm assuming you have no idea either.
lets just let him figure it out

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I was staring at your signature trying to figure out why it was so epic enough to be your signature.

Then I saw the ghost. Then I saw TL go for the ghost.
Then the boomerang returned.
Then you edgehogged.

And my pants got a little wet.

Of course, this is about the 10th time I've stared at your signature trying to figure it out.

But it finally made sense...

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I was staring at your signature trying to figure out why it was so epic enough to be your signature.

Then I saw the ghost. Then I saw TL go for the ghost.
Then the boomerang returned.
Then you edgehogged.

And my pants got a little wet.

Of course, this is about the 10th time I've stared at your signature trying to figure it out.

But it finally made sense...
XD

I hope most other people immediately get it, because that'd kinda suck if everyone just looks at it and thinks it's dumb or pointless :/

§leepy God

Smash Master
XD

I hope most other people immediately get it, because that'd kinda suck if everyone just looks at it and thinks it's dumb or pointless :/
But it has Link in it, how could anyone look away, I under stand if someone had Meta Knight, or Ice Climbers, those characters are uninteresting. :p

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
But it has Link in it, how could anyone look away, I under stand if someone had Meta Knight, or Ice Climbers, those characters are uninteresting. :p
You do realize you spelled Snake wrong right?

If chaingrabbing your opponent up to kill percents and taunting with your spare IC before killing him with a smash is uninteresting then i want to be boring

@Susa: Thank you. I laughed when i first saw it but I lul'd when u explained it. I totally didnt notice TL going for the ghost XD

SuSa

Banned via Administration
You do realize you spelled Snake wrong right?

If chaingrabbing your opponent up to kill percents and taunting with your spare IC before killing him with a smash is uninteresting then i want to be boring
You do realize you spelled Toon Link wrong right?

If pulling off the Wargasm is uninteresting then I want to be boring.

Player-3

Smash Hero
snake is amazing are you kidding me

i make 3 stock comebacks on wifi at 100%+ by doing nothing but ftilting till their offstage, then spiking them with fair

§leepy God

Smash Master
It's just that I have a bad experiences with facing Snake and using Snake. I got beat by a Snake main that I almost won to, but wrong button pressing lead me to use Counter to his F-Smash, lol. And when I use Snake, I died to a Zelda main because I got lightning kicked at all my ending stocks, that alone means I can't play Snake. >.<

Albert.

Smash Master
lol yeah you gotta mention Ally's use of Fair at Apex grandfinals LOL

ok so me and Kadaj just WiFi'd it up.

I got wrecked a bunch of times... But I think I'm teaching him how to spam UTilt like a pro.

^_^

LOL

(jkkk)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
hi

unless i get side tracked by a female i MIGHT have a new thread tonight or tomorrow or so

might

emphasize might

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
im makin a new one too :o

also, this thread needs more song of time

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Guys I'm back, my girl distraction has left =(

Can't wait for the new threads, time to get back down to business myself.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is it just me, or is the Marth board seriously the best board in the world?

C.J.

Smash Master
The only way we could be more awesome is if Emblem Lord started posting again... like just to talk.

Top Bottom