• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Tennet

Smash Champion
Utilt can kill earlier then an uncharged usmash on the top platform on BF... =O AND it can kill ~10% earlier on BF on the ground, this was tested in training mode against Ike.

Tennet

Smash Champion
CAN... TRAINING MODE... and utilt can send them straight up... so obviously kill % are approx.

Tennet

Smash Champion
utilt when they are in front of you, can kill wario and the person has good DI, around 140%, he even went right to the corner. on SV

∫unk

Smash Master
on wario if you grab release pivot u-tilt it tippers every time

good warios expect this and DI it though... better to go for the tip f-smash between 100-140 after that u-tilt... if they don't know how to DI it you can go for it at 130...

in terms of safety for kills... aerials > u-tilt > f-smash, but f-smash and aerials can kill a lot earlier than u-tilt

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
CAN... TRAINING MODE... and utilt can send them straight up... so obviously kill % are approx.
You could have had the Ike set to control :0
Details, details. I require them!

utilt when they are in front of you, can kill wario and the person has good DI, around 140%, he even went right to the corner. on SV
I really am not even sure what this says.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
^^^^^ how do you not get it?

lol
"utilt when they are in front of you, can kill wario and the person has good DI, around 140%, he even went right to the corner. on SV"

The punctuation really throws me off as well as the arrangement of the "sentence."
When I first read it I understood it as:
"You should always uptilt when they are in front of you" -A word of advice
Then i was confused. The rest made no sense!
I thought about it and realized he had forgotten a comma early on.
Upon the second read through:
"If you uptilt while Wario is in front you, it is possible that they could be killed by it."

Again, I was confused. "And the person has good DI, around 140%?" I ignored the obvious error.
"If you uptilt while Wario is in front of you at 140%, it is possible, even if they can DI well, that they could be killed by it."
Once more, I was confused. "He even went right to the corner." What the hell? Who's he? You were describing something that happened, not something that could happen? Which corner? There are four of them. Does this mean he survived?
I got the Smashville part.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Fine i'll make it more "formal"

If you utilt when they are in front of you, even though it is weaker it can still kill, even as wario. The Wario I did this to has good DI, I hit him around 140%, he even went right to the corner. On SV BTW

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
"utilt when they are in front of you, can kill wario and the person has good DI, around 140%, he even went right to the corner. on SV"

The punctuation really throws me off as well as the arrangement of the "sentence."
When I first read it I understood it as:
"You should always uptilt when they are in front of you" -A word of advice
Then i was confused. The rest made no sense!
I thought about it and realized he had forgotten a comma early on.
Upon the second read through:
"If you uptilt while Wario is in front you, it is possible that they could be killed by it."

Again, I was confused. "And the person has good DI, around 140%?" I ignored the obvious error.
"If you uptilt while Wario is in front of you at 140%, it is possible, even if they can DI well, that they could be killed by it."
Once more, I was confused. "He even went right to the corner." What the hell? Who's he? You were describing something that happened, not something that could happen? Which corner? There are four of them. Does this mean he survived?
I got the Smashville part.
I seriously question your intelligence.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
no, you don't.

LOL

you have 2731 posts, if you put thought into all of your posts then you wouldn't have time to read anyone else's LOL
I have a lot of time on my hands =D

Fine i'll make it more "formal"

If you utilt when Wario is in front of you, even though Utilt is weaker, it can still kill Wario. I did this to a Wario who has good DI. I hit him around 140%, he even went right to the corner. On SV BTW
Edited the major mistakes; it could still use some organizing. I still am not sure which corner you were referring to.

I seriously question your intelligence.
Is that so? You've dropped your arguement on the Meta ban (no surprise there), and posted something like that in a public thread. If you're going to insult me, please do it via PM so that I can return the favor.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Sigh.... Tennet ToZ just likes correct grammar, he understood it too hence he corrected you. He just wanted to show that to Albert.

Back to Marth discussion please!!!!!1!11

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Marth always uses correct grammer because he's a fancy man.

Anybody have a purple texture hack for Marth? Or know where I can find that one that Shaya uses in his tourney vids?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Rukkiko, we are having a 4 way marth FFA on GT, me, you, hippie, and PD. Discuss.
We in this son, I'm winning btw, I **** in Marth dittos.

Actually.... I haven't Brawl'd in a week, I should buy a new sensor bar with the extra cash I have tomorrow >_> Wifi training some day soon Minty?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
We in this son, I'm winning btw, I **** in Marth dittos.

Actually.... I haven't Brawl'd in a week, I should buy a new sensor bar with the extra cash I have tomorrow >_> Wifi training some day soon Minty?
If your aren't playing because you can't start up your wii. Light a candle, or go near a window and use the sun.

No joke, they work as sensor bars.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
If your aren't playing because you can't start up your wii. Light a candle, or go near a window and use the sun.

No joke, they work as sensor bars.
I burnt out my last candle lmao, that's the problem. And get @ me off of wifi Albert, you shall see. Pluys, Minty wasn't talking about wifi, he was talking about our next tourney in 4 days lol

(This not **** to a pro extreme, just a fun thing lol)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
sup guys im back from my drunken shennigans from otakon are yall happy that a marth placed third in brawl at a major event :O and he also beat ally :O

EVO

lol

Top Bottom