• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Infinite Stratos best series ever? Or bestest series everest?

"Charlotte and Rin were supposed to go shopping, but Rin calls and says she can't make it, leaving Ichika and Charlotte to shop by themselves after they met up when Ichika was running an errand for Chifuyu. Charlotte goes full dere-dere about the two of them being alone together, basically on a date that she doesn't really think about where they're going when Ichika asks her where she needed to go. He follows her smile in a dreamy state into a lingerie store and are a ways in when Charlotte realizes that she basically just asked him to help her pick out underwear. She begins blushing like crazy trying to think of what to do when they meet up with Ran.

Ichika, being himself, seems to see no reason why the two of them are acting strange and promptly offers to help them pick out something nice and 'girly'. Ran almost immediately looks like she's going to die of embarrassment, much to Ichika's confusion. Ran asks what in the world he's doing in a women's lingerie store and Ichika promptly answers that Charlotte asked him to come. Charlotte is so embarrassed that she hasn't said a word since entering the store, and nearly chokes when he says that. Ran freaks out but stays in the store, shooting dirty looks at Charlotte and trying to browse nonchalantly only for Ichika to try and see what she's looking at so he can give his opinion of whether or not it would look good on her. It is then that Ichika is mistaken for a clerk in the store and other girls/women begin asking his opinion on various items and if they would be suitable for them."

"They're going to have lunch with Ichika and Laura notices that Charlotte is dressed differently than usual. When she asks why, Charlotte responds that it's good to look as pretty as possible for the guy you like. Laura blushes at the thought and starts acting really hesitant and fidgety. When Charlotte asks her what's wrong, she explains that the only clothes she owns are her uniforms and training gear. Charlotte lights up suddenly and excitedly tells her that she'll help her pick out some nice clothes to show Ichika. Laura is hesitant at first, but when Charlotte tells her that Ichika will love seeing Laura all dressed up she finally relents. The two of them visit several stores, Laura being dragged along by Charlotte in a daze as they try on many different styles trying to find something 'just right' like the French fashions back home. They finally decide upon a nice but comfy dress (Laura complained about some of the previous clothes being too short and tight) at the last store. Charlotte advises against trying out high heels, but after Laura asks if that's what girls wear for guys she relents and Laura has a new ensemble. They arrive at lunch, with Laura very nervous to find Ichika waiting for them. He immediately compliments Laura on her 'new look' and says he never imaged she could look so cute. Laura is very happy to hear this, as is Charlotte, but she forgets herself for a minute and promptly takes a hard tumble (going from combat boots to high heels in a single day is not advised) and she ends up hurting her ankle. Ichika checks on her insists on getting her ankle looked at, promptly sweeping Laura up into his arms and carrying her away as she gets a very goofy look on her face and immediately stops objecting.

Charlotte, though glad that she was able to help, privately wonders if she made Laura look cuter than she should have."

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Kaiji season 2 is being pretty ****, discuss.

Also JP some weekend (not this one) Redline and other events should occur.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
the bog is just THAT GOOD. but yeah he pretty much spent the entire last episode powering up...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
so i downloaded ika musume z while back and was like 'meh'. But then i was at melb airport from 1am for my 7am flight...

I got to episode five....

This show is amazingly good.

:phone:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
saw ika musume cosplay at manifest yesterday

one person i was with was wondering how they managed to dress as a tentacle monster in broad daylight

good times, i now own a dango

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So I got to meet aa,

and I can say with the authority of the 'GORDS' and as an expert on the worst people in the universe that he and andrew are not the same person.

but in a twist of fate, I may actually be andrew. That was my name the entire time :p

asianaussie

Smash Hero
still not sure exactly why i kept calling you that

all you out of staters roll together in my mind

or i was too focused on advancing the kirby 64 checker-chase board metagame

andrew should watch infinite stratos

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yeah im pretty sure he and you aren't the same person at the very least

logic works if i am you

hmm

this is not my dango but they're almost the same, mine has smaller eyes

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
The dango that I bought for you =P

Ika musume cosplay was amazing. I think Princess Peach was the best though.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Did you guys know they've officially slated Evangelion 3.0 for autumn 2012 (spring for us I assume)? How late am I to that party?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Chillax? Have you seen aa and his dango?

He's really quite adorable.

Top Bottom