• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah I don't see what the big deal is with dokuro-chan. Like it's alright but people get way too hyped up over it imo.

Splice

Smash Hero
Well it's not quite Death Note... But it's still pretty good.

@Dean: Well then my sentence is correct for everybody! Hooray.
40ppp people can have 2 or 3 Dokuro-Chan links per page ;)

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
All Hail Britannia!

I just watched Code Geass not long ago and i'd recommend it to anyone interested in watching anime. I'm surprised it hadnt been mentioned yet :p

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
didn't like Code Geass

Get at me >=)

Started watching some anime again, mainly watching Eureka Seven again considering I haven't seen it since the adult-swim days =D

asianaussie

Smash Hero
y'all need to get some gurren lagann on

why do i like infinite stratos so much, i can see how bad it is but i can't stop watching

i should rewatch star driver instead

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Pretty sure everyones seen Gurren Lagann, although I agree it is amazing. Madoka continues to impress, best show in a long, long time.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
miagete sora hirogaru yume

i like shining star better (i think that line is from cross over, not sure because i've just been listening to too much clannad vocal stuff to really remember it)

i've had 9nine albums since like...ages ago...and none of their songs really appealed to me until cross over and shining star, which are both epic

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
yeah new insert song sounds fair good.

they should make a medley of all the maiden songs or something, that has potential for amazingness.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Half the stuff there sucks.

The other half transcends the realm of godly.

Nanairo, Nico Nico Metropolis and Fall to or from Spring are my personal favourites.

And anything that has DEAD END ~Disappearance of Hatsune Miku~ in it.

Zero

Smash Hero
I love the Ryuuseigun ver.

Also I still can't believe how good last episode of Star Driver was. <333 HEGENT, <333 new maiden song, <333 HEGENT

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
[00:52:11] <EA> as if she's not a GINGA BISHOUJO
[00:52:24] <EA> also dem tjts

man that laser attack was hax, it's like get lasered in your ****ing everywhere son.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
star driver is so fabulous it hurts

i showed it to a friend and he immediately wrote it off as gay, but real men watch fabulosity and don't flinch from the scorn of others

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
No.

I am too busy watching quality harem anime like Freezing. (lol)

I think I'm gonna drop Infinite Stratos soon. It has +10 character designs and -100 everything else.

Zero

Smash Hero

EA, you should have watched SD stream, it was amazing as ****. Star Driver Sunday is the business.

I could have told you IS was junk from ep 1. Harem anime is junk. Drop it and watch Madoka.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
im not too fussed, gg will have it out by 4am.

i know harem anime is junk, but it's like my tradition or some ****. I broke it last season and the entire time it felt so wrong, fortunately the FABULOUS of star driver made it bearable.

I would have dropped IS already but it keeps trolling me with new characters so I can never tell if it's actually picking up or not. :/

Top Bottom