• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So, dat Kaiji... instantly
put into the mines! O:

Nothing new to me yet, everything in this episode was in the live-action film... so yeah.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i decided to rewatch nichijou 1

i decided to decide it was amazing

it has the good elements of poni poni dash with a dash of casual insanity

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
MBS refuses to air Madoka 11 and 12
Basically, MBS doesn't want to air the final two episodes of Madoka for sensitivity reasons and doesn't care what SHAFT or Gen Urobuchi have to say about it.

Apparently the delay being MBS's fault is all but officially confirmed

As we know from a week ago. The episode is done, several staff members have watched it.

MBS just refuses to air it and refuses to provide an answer why they won't air it besides "it relates to the recent tragedy"

And if you're wondering why MBS has so much influence in this is because

1) They sponsored the production of the show
2) They have an exclusive first airing rights. If they don't get first broadcast of the show, no one else, Internet broadcast including, are allowed to pre-empt them.

We'll have to see how things turn out, though the worst case scenario is that the last two episodes aren't released until the DVDs come out around September.
Gonna be afking life until September bros.
See you later, space cowboy.

> Japan gets hit by another earthquake 8 minutes ago.
ADASDASD

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah I saw that about Madoka this afternoon, and I was like "it'll be fine," then Japan got hit by another quake. :(

On the plus side, it's not nearly as strong at the last one (although still pretty strong).

Let us wish all the adorable seiyuu good luck and fortune!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Guys, Level E was amazing. If you haven't watch it, you should. X-men anime first ep wasn't turrible and Storm is delicious. :3

I get Gintama back~

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay so I just finished watching DTB, haven't watched the OVA's yet though.

What the ****?

What the flying ****?
Has someone with a PhD in amazing brain power going to explain to me what the ****? Okay I get
New world was created by Shion, but for the love of me I have no idea what the **** the purpose of Yin / Hei, and the whole 'you can still kill me' and the rebirth of the male yin or whatever and what the ****

Evangelion made infinite amounts of more sense than this.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Do yourself a favour and don't watch FLCL.

So much for the anime marathon we were meant to have, closest we got was myself and aa watching 1 episode of Welcome to the NHK, and minor parts of the Clannad vn.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've watched FLCL, its amazingly good and makes amazing amounts of sense.

I think what I'm trying to say here is DTB decided to cut out like maybe 500 pages worth of information for the sake of being 'deep'.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Welcome to the NHK was LEGIT, best part of ACL, except when I played keyboard for about 10 minutes and actually had techskill to speak of.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I don't really remember much of DtB (so I can't really explain) but I do remember how I felt at the end of it. I'll admit I was kinda puzzled but honestly I didn't feel nearly as puzzled as after watching the likes of FLCL.

Also, If you haven't seen DtB S2 then you don't know **** about unexplained plots lol.

ACL boys I am disappoint, did you at least have morning lescue?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Morning Lescue looks meh as a drink tbh, sorta like if Tang were good and japanese.

We had a discussion on whether Hong Meilin could be considered pretty, I played a bunch of Touhou and I gave STAR DRIVER to ciaza.

Also, I say 'Kotomi' like the english dub does (Kehtowmee) whenever I speak aloud, I'm so mad at myself :|

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Morning Lescue was always meant to be for the fabulous, who cares what it actually tastes like lol (it can't be bad enough for it to matter, anyway).

I'm planning on doing a star driver and madoka (possibly, if it ever finishes airing) marathon when the BDs are all out, and I'll be requiring legit KIRABOSHIs at the door. Not legit = no prize for you. >:0

I would say Hong Meilin is pretty. Then again, pretty much all touhous are.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
whos your favourite touhou mines captain patchouli

screw kiraboshi, people have to swing down in orange rescue team uniforms whilst promoting that exorcist show i never intend to watch

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
aa i dunno lol, I haven't really played enough touhou to have a favourite. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

asianaussie

Smash Hero
play hisoutensoku for funsies, like all the good characters are in there, plus you don't have to spend hours being frustrated

hanasaku iroha will be the best show this season

or steins;gate if it mans up

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
MADOKA RESCHEDULED

LIFE HAS REGAINED MEANING

Edit: Also Hanasaku Iroha looks like it'll be mad boss, however it'll never compete with Kaiji lol. I'm still looking out for Moshidora, I don't even know why but I've been interested in it for a while. Can't really remember the other ones I wanna check out off the top of my head, cbf making list yet lolol.

Edit2: Holy **** I just realised the 22nd is the day I uncap. Best uncap evarrrrrrr

asianaussie

Smash Hero
alright

so, A-Channel

its about Hirasawa Run and her secret-but-not-really-it's-freaking-obvious pseudo-yan lover Tama-chan (who wishes she could be Azusa). Extras include Akiyama Yuuko and Tainaka Nagi and their teacher, who is basically the teacher from every slice-of-life ever.

There is baseball bat **** and incredible amounts of implied mutual yuri suki suki.

I am not opposed to it.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
mazui subs of denpa onna are meh, though i liked it as a whole

oretsuba and hoshikaka are looking quality, can't really judge yet

dere thread is full of enormous ******s (steel is a ****ing insensitive ****weed)

so mad

not really

edit: i saw k-on trading card slips today, they were cool

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
one more day one more day one more day ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Melancholy

Smash Ace
A very satisfying ending, I'm happy.

Needs more discussion in here.

What did those symbols right at the very end, after the credits, mean?

Did Kyubey become a good guy, after Madoka changed the world?

Is Kyoko hard gay for Sayaka?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
What did those symbols right at the very end, after the credits, mean?

Did Kyubey become a good guy, after Madoka changed the world?

Is Kyoko hard gay for Sayaka?
Probably "the end" or something tbh.

I think Kyuubey is just the same as always, but the circumstances don't make it necessary for the characters to question his character. (i.e. the circumstances made him evil -- the girls were mad.jpg about them eventually turning into witches, but witches don't exist in the new reality)

And yes. Also legit Madoka x Homura confirmed YEAH.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Love how everything tied together well and made sense, like how Madoka came to have so much potential.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'd imagine what she is and who she is wouldn't change,
Madoka's wish was simply to erase the existence of witches
, so I don't see why anything else should necessarily change. Keep in mind, Homura still has memories of all the events and Madoka acknowledges that they occurred.

Besides, I would be severely disappointed if she stopped being all homuhomu. ;_;

Top Bottom