• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'd imagine what she is and who she is wouldn't change,
Madoka's wish was simply to erase the existence of witches
, so I don't see why anything else should necessarily change. Keep in mind, Homura still has memories of all the events and Madoka acknowledges that they occurred.

Besides, I would be severely disappointed if she stopped being all homuhomu. ;_;
She no longer has time powers, she didn't have her shield/disc thing on her at any point after the remake.

If madoka never existed, her reason for making a wish/becoming a MS never occurred either.

While she has memories, there are hints she doesn't remember "everything". QB was like "lol @ your theory" - in this case, what was Homura's current wish that made her a Puella Magi?

There's a bit of imagery in the last scene that Homura is breaking the "threads" as she does the last battle with the demons, because like Madoka, different time lines still impacted on her (maybe). Does her original wish still apply to her? If it does shes now some sort of messenger/disciple of 'God', and as some have stated, she's now immortal and has to fight demons forever (because she's "protecting" Madoka): i.e. infinitely sad and depressing end for Homura, so sad it makes me cry. BUT Madoka had different wishes in different worlds as well, so what is homura? What the **** is she?

She is shown to be moving towards an 'Angel' with those symbolic wings, but in the last scene her wings are somewhat demonic.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
More like Puella Magi Akuma Homura imo.

And yeah Shaya I hadn't really had time to rewatch and catch all the little details, but that was my immediate impression. You'd probs be more qualified to judge at this point lol. Time for an immediate rerun! O:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol, Hanasaku Iroha hasn't let me down yet, quality viewing so far. 2g

I'm also liking Moshidora, not really sure how super crazy about it I am yet but it's a refreshing change of pace to the typical anime season.

Still haven't gotten around to watching the other stuff I was kinda interested in, eg Ao no Exorcist, C, Maria Holic (actually downloaded these but havent watched cause I cant find a sub of ep1), and so on. Blegh. Pretty much everything I have looked at so far has been good though so it looks like a quality season all round thus far.

Splice

Smash Hero
Wolfs Rain is a pretty good anime

I just finished it recently

Such good art work
And such good characters... in my opinion
Toboe is a whiny ***** though

Anyone else seen it?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
they are all good, but

there is no way I can apprivoise without my monochrome.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Her eyes were a little off to me, but otherwise stoked about Miku being in an English ad.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Go away, you quit anime...also, that miku ad does not make me interested in the car at all...

On the topic of anime

Denpa Onna is good
Ano Hanasaku Iroha will never not be good
Tiger&Bunny is good except for the male tsundere
I finally stopped watching Dog Days
Dog Days was ranked higher than Steins;Gate on a japan poll of 'anime I will follow to the end'
Steins is good, though the female lead is sorta...eh, she has like 6 personalities.

JAA NE ASHlTA NEEEE
MEIRU SURU KARAAAA

stupid k-on clone

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I did not quit anime, I'm currently watching Iroha. She is easily one of the most likeable anime characters ever. When we go to Japan can we go to the Madoka cafe? I vote yes.

Zero

Smash Hero
.ho isn't valid :(

yu.me is invalid, .me min length is 3

ani.me is taken

wish I could ky.un or moe-moe-ky.un but there's no .un :(

What else...

Top Bottom