• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
WTF happened to the NeW forum? I go there, and it looks all different, tells me my username doesn't exist, and I can't find a post more recent than this past week. WTF??

Also, Bunny ignored me on Friday... :(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
WTF happened to the NeW forum? I go there, and it looks all different, tells me my username doesn't exist, and I can't find a post more recent than this past week. WTF??

Also, Bunny ignored me on Friday... :(
I had to leave and I saw you post when I got back. D=

Wasn't intentional. ^^;

And yeah, there's NOTHING I can possible do to get more people here.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
It has been a while, hello to everyone that has missed me, anything new?
GG Bunny the other night, I missed your taunts, where was "Bunny Fist"..:)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hello DarkL, how many Yoshi eggs have u hurled today?
More of the old people or newbies? What happened to Heartz, perhaps she is the key to this dilemma..

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hello DarkL, how many Yoshi eggs have u hurled today?
More of the old people or newbies? What happened to Heartz, perhaps she is the key to this dilemma..
About 25 I think at least, lol. But yeah, just a lot of people left the thread, a bunch of them are on the NeW Forums.

XD at the sigi Les, glad to see it.

I want in on FNT again.
Heh, Yoshi represent, man.

10chars...
They had to switch hosts. All the old topics are gone except for certain ones which were archived, but can't be put up yet. All old members have to reregister. This happened maybe a few days ago, so it's pretty recent.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks you two. I guess I have to reregister then.

So how are you two doing tonight, DL89? Bunny?
I totally didn't notice it was 5 PM here. -.-;

The days go so fast now. But I'm fine. A bit tired (as always) but I'm doing alright. Yourself?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I am sure this thread has many a day left. Gotta go for now, later DarkL, Bunny, catch me on brawl later if you guys/gals are on...:)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The NeW Friendly Neighbourhood Tournament

Director:DevilWillCry

1)Chaco
2)Exia 00
3)SeventhSword
4)HW DarkLink
5)Kawaii Bunny
6)KaZe
7)DarkLeviathan89
8)XNirvanaX
9)Toast2152
10)Super Sonic8677
11)ExplodingMan
12)ProBrawler
13)ZeroXUnit
14)Cat Fight
15)Sudsy86
16)Duo

Items:None

Time:8 minutes

Stock:4

Stages:Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, the loser, of course, must choose the stage. Use whatever method you can to contact your opponent about your choice. Agree on your counterpicks before the match begins, otherwise go neutral

Date:First Round Ends Thursday 7 pm EST

Winning Requirements:In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Semi and Final will be Best 3/5. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes.

Bracket:

Zero X Unit
ExplodingMan

Exia00
XnirvanaX

Kawaii Bunny
KaZe

Toast2152
Cat Fight

ProBrawler
Duo

Sudsy86
HW DarkLink

DarkLeviathan89
SeventhSword

Super Sonic8677
Chaco

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Thanks Explode. ;"}

EDIT: Oh hey lol. Well, hm... wanna agree to just neutral? :"D If I CP I'm going random neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom