• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Which unlocking method are you doing? I think if you beat one of the Target Smashes on all difficulty levels, Lucario appears. Not quite sure if it's every Target Smash or just one, though. ._.;

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Fun games, Cat. ^^ I saw your post about Link and such, so it was cool to see him in action. My poor Toon Link. D=

And Snake. Grrr, you've gotten even better. >_< Just when I thought I learned how to fight Snakes. Gahhhh.

But yeah, good games. My PT did really badly tonight...I must...TRIPLE MY TRAINING!

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
lol, yeah.

But I really, really hate Cresselia. She knows I hate her the most, and shows up more than Palkia or Dialga do. Stupid *****.
Rofl Cresselia ***** last stock combo was pretty funny.

I actually really like Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1. I want it to be a CP so bad, but throws are OP. T___T

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Hey guys. Looks like I'm facing Yoshi kid, huh? It's time to show that green dinosaur why he is always beneath Italian plumbers.

Edit: Ahem. Perhaps it's time Yoshi started using Mario as transport. I got schooled hard x_x Levi won our tourny match ^___^

Yuki, do you want to Brawl later sometime? I haven't fought anyone online in a while @____@

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Looks like I'm facing Yoshi kid, huh? It's time to show that green dinosaur why he is always beneath Italian plumbers.

Edit: Ahem. Perhaps it's time Yoshi started using Mario as transport. I got schooled hard x_x Levi won our tourny match ^___^
LOL Seventh

Good games though. Devil, I won our match.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Fun games, Exia! Wish I could play more, but I put off some stuff so I have to tend to them now.

I wasn't sure if you wanted items or not. I'm sorry about that.

Your Sheik, Lucario, Marth and Pit were pretty neat. Are they your mains now?

Speaking of that, you may have noticed I didn't use Lucario. >_>; *prepares to be hit* Let's just say, the 'main' problem you had before...mine is a bit of the opposite. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom