• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat

Smash Ace
If your sig is sexy enough you don't have to ask if people like it. Case in point, my awesome sig.

Anyways, is that chat site down or somethin'? I'm bored.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
gg yuki =) do you have any lucario tips? He is really fun. Its odd that you geussed my mains (besides fox and i never used my fake main sonic XD) i hope we can play again ^^. Also, who do you think is my best main ? Honestly ^^

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
gg yuki =) do you have any lucario tips? He is really fun. Its odd that you geussed my mains (besides fox and i never used my fake main sonic XD) i hope we can play again ^^. Also, who do you think is my best main ? Honestly ^^
I completely forgot about Fox. @_@ He was good too.

Hmm. In all honesty, I'm stuck between Pit, Fox and Sheik. The three of them were really well played, and I couldn't find any real 'faults' I'd call out on or anything. They were pretty challenging too. I think that Fox is your best currently. Pit and Sheik are close, but there are still a few things you can do to make them even better. Fox was solid though, so he's my choice.

Lucario tips, huh? Hmm....next time we play, I'll pick Lucario and you can mimic what I do. Even though Aura Sphere is a big part of his game, Lucario's hand to hand combat is very important and you have to learn to set up combos with the flames. Not to worry, I'll pass my knowledge down to you. XD Someone has to put it to good use, and I think you can do it. ;)

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Sounds cool yuki =) i'll practice my lucario and learn some new fox techniques. Im going to have to train my pit extra hard if i want him to be my best ^^

Beat

Smash Ace
Ugh... I'd help, but Sonic against Ike is the most annoying match-up ever. Though I could practice my Falco or my Snake...

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Well i have to baby sit until 10:30 pm so i may stop by every now and then u_u. I hope everyone has fun. The kids not that much trouble but w/e. Atleast its only for the rest of my summer >.<

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Ladies and gentlemen, an important announcement. *clears throat*

BOSS BATTLES ON INTENSE CLEAR!!!!!

Now all that remains in my way of 100% completion is 4 trophies and 8 stickers. Thankfully, I have 9999 coins to dump into Coin Launcher in order to achieve the former (and perhaps even the latter too while I'm at it).

So good morning. How is everyone? I'm doing just peachy, in case you couldn't tell! =D

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Ladies and gentlemen, an important announcement. *clears throat*

BOSS BATTLES ON INTENSE CLEAR!!!!!

Now all that remains in my way of 100% completion is 4 trophies and 8 stickers. Thankfully, I have 9999 coins to dump into Coin Launcher in order to achieve the former (and perhaps even the latter too while I'm at it).

So good morning. How is everyone? I'm doing just peachy, in case you couldn't tell! =D
Hello ^^ who did you clear boss battle with ? i used falcon and i forgot who on my second try =/ (i think lucas) im still not close to getting the collectables u_u

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
you should, alot of people struggle with it. I still do when i try it again. Btw, is it possible to change my account name ?
You need to be a premium member (which you can't buy anymore) or have another premium member do it for you.

Anywho, anyone wanna play a few matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom