• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Evening everyone, how's life treating you all? Got back from the Denver Zoo and Denver downtown. Not a big fan of cities, personally. Trying to revive the thread I see. Let's see.... what to do... I say Bunny should post pics ^_^.
Er...

Well, we have to do our best for the thread, right Bunny? ^^

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
GGs Toast.

Tip: Don't be so predictable on wake up. I shielded everytime I downthrowed you, and you still tried to attack out which led to being Utilted, heh.

=^__^=

Maybe if I posted my handsome self in this thread s'more ladies would join us. ;"}

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Certainly do, Bunbun.
Okay, we need to play soon. =D
Just...I need to find something to eat before I pass out. @___@

I need to go cook soon. How long will you be here?

Chaco

Never Logs In
XD Win.

I vote yes. I wanna see these.

Is Bunny posts I will...all the girls will be in here then...

Beat

Smash Ace
Changing it from 10 to 15 doesn't make it less creepy... Sheesh, and I was excited to be back at first -___-;

Beat, you play Snake now? Ditto? :"}
I just started playing him three days ago, and I just got my Wii... -.- So dun expect much from my Solidu Snaku.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Changing it from 10 to 15 doesn't make it less creepy... Sheesh, and I was excited to be back at first -___-;

I just started playing him three days ago, and I just got my Wii... -.- So dun expect much from my Solidu Snaku.
Aw, well, whenever you wanna play then. :"}

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hey Yuki, what's up? Awesome sig, by the way.

And for the record, I was kidding earlier, it was just an attempt to get some more conversation started. I see how well that went though. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom