• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, since that kid in the chats is a ******, I'm here now.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
This thing is still kickin'? o_O You know what you people need to do to create controversy and spur it to 2K pages? Yup, let's start a Melee >/< Brawl argument.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This thing is still kickin'? o_O You know what you people need to do to create controversy and spur it to 2K pages? Yup, let's start a Melee >/< Brawl argument.
I have an idea! Let's fake like we had a match without much lag, but then you john about it and we get into an argument! That always works!

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
hey guys sonic is bottom tier lolz he cant ko people and he suckz the only good thing about him is he has the best priority in teh game i think that hes only a little bit better than snake

jigglypuff for top tier lol oh yeah how do u guys unloock mew2 i tried playinh for 20 hours but i cant unlock him =(

can someone tell me how do u use back smash and back special attack?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
hey guys sonic is bottom tier lolz he cant ko people and he suckz the only good thing about him is he has the best priority in teh game i think that hes only a little bit better than snake

jigglypuff for top tier lol oh yeah how do u guys unloock mew2 i tried playinh for 20 hours but i cant unlock him =(

Hold on one second! We all know that exia is top tier. If you disagree then @$#!*%*!%$!&@! :mad:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

ice climburs r moar brokun. da chanegrabz r 2 ez and itz liek fiting 2 carakters :mad:

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Depends. Do you like Pokemon? XD Also, JUS is an amazing game if you're willing to DL the English patch too. Then there's Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Don't know if it has WiFi, but if you have a DS, get it. o_________________________________________________o

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Depends. Do you like Pokemon? XD Also, JUS is an amazing game if you're willing to DL the English patch too. Then there's Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Don't know if it has WiFi, but if you have a DS, get it. o_________________________________________________o
For some reason the english patch doesnt work for me X_X but i importet the game already so i can use that.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I wish I could import KH2: FM+ ;___________________________; Exia, if you buy me the game, I'll let you beat me in Brawl. ;D
Although it is tempting i dont think you need to let me XP. Exia is top tier!

Edit : Is KH: 358 out yet ? Also, Do you play JUS ? i feel like playing now X_X

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun

sonic is good lol XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
You know....I've been thinking.....of restarting the FNT, same rules as before, but this time only 16 entrants, first 16 get in, and you must be fully commited to the tourney, no leaving randomly part way through.....I doubt I can get TearZ (Heartz new alias) to update this thread for me.....so I'll likely create a bracket/thread on my site to manage things....til then sign up here....like I said, first 16 get in, if there's a high demand I may make it 32 entrants, but only if 16 others join, and join fast. That being said, I want full commitment to the tourney, and for everyone to fight honorably, and may the best person win (I say person btw because of the likely hood of Bunny signing up....I believe Zero is also a girl....can't remember everything I read.....eh don't matter what you are, just don't screw up the tourney)

1)DevilWillCry

Man....it's been forever since I triple posted here......that brings back good memories XD

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
lol I can see that, we played a bunch of offline team matches way back when so that might have something to do with it.
Maybe so. But he seemed to be jumping into fewer ***** that time. Last time it was almost always me taking on you guys with my one and a half stock left, mostly hanging out to dry.
He must have just gotten smarter--or he played more conservatively, considering you were the aggressor of the two.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'm in. However, I'll be on vacation starting on the 23rd for about 4 days. If that gets in the way of my match, then I guess I'll have to lose by default for that round. :ohwell:

Maybe so. But he seemed to be jumping into fewer ***** that time. Last time it was almost always me taking on you guys with my one and a half stock left, mostly hanging out to dry.
He must have just gotten smarter--or he played more conservatively, considering you were the aggressor of the two.
I can't tell, lol. Grim is someone who never seems to play the same since he tries using a lot of characters. But yeah, my guess is that he knows I'm an aggressor so he kept that in mind in our battles. He should know that I'm aggressive after all the times I've battled him, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom