• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Seems like most people are here =).I cant freakin wait till FFXIII

Edit: Im paired up with game and watch x_x. I find it easier to fight him with lucas :)

Double edit: i got two infractions in two days x_x. Stupid sig violations T-T

Toast2152

Smash Apprentice
Exia, I put that on before our bout. But it is still true. And I'll be back on soon Super Sonic. That is if you're still up for a fight.

Zero X Unit

Smash Cadet
From the parts I wasn't asleep on, I can remember a new Animal Crossing, some new GTA game for the DS, Wii Music, and Wii Sports Resort or something. They have a microphone thingy and some new motion thing too.

Other than that, not much.
DX Actually BEING there sucked. I got so restless XD

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Heya everybody. Two things about signatures... DarkL first. :) Why did you change your old sig? :( It was so cool. Looked so awesome. :ohwell:

Second thing, Explode, nice new sig. :laugh: I didn't know you even played as Sheik. Hope to play your Sheik soon. But not now. Gonna go out now. Bye everyone.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good morning everyone.

Heya everybody. Two things about signatures... DarkL first. :) Why did you change your old sig? :( It was so cool. Looked so awesome. :ohwell:
I changed it because I got kind of tired of my old one. It's great and all, don't get me wrong, but the quote in my signature actually happened. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" moments.

Not to mention if I could, I would totally make a new sig out of that quote, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom