• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
Hello everyone. So Nintendo's conference is today, huh? Hoping to see some good stuff...
it's over and i was very depressed :( animal crossing was the only good thing......ARG! nintendo needs to make a 3d pokemon RPG for the wii unlike it's GC predecessors............ and more like the handheld ones where u can catch what u wanna....... ugh hurry up already nintendo and quit working on stupid things like wii music!

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Ninty said nothing about Zelda? D=
Actually they said the zelda team was worikng on something but they showed nothing. I was disappointed by the fact that the core gamer got nothing from being a long time fan and customer of nintendo. This year belongs to the casual and i have no need to wait for anything. Some of their announcements were ok but nothing was amazing. The only thing i liked was animal crossing and might try that out but why not a freakin headset ? Im on the phone half of the time i play and i dont want to share the conversation with two people. I can critisize but i won't be benifited in any way so i'll leave it at that. Btw, wii will never get storage expansions .

Edit: slowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslow

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
We're gonna be renovating the site to upgrade it, make it look better, that sorta stuff. Everything will be lost so save what you can now, and when the site is back up your gonna have to re-register......I know it's annoying, but we're gonna make the site better then ever, so please be patient.

Copied from the global annoucement

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
what happened there?
From the parts I wasn't asleep on, I can remember a new Animal Crossing, some new GTA game for the DS, Wii Music, and Wii Sports Resort or something. They have a microphone thingy and some new motion thing too.

Other than that, not much.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
From the parts I wasn't asleep on, I can remember a new Animal Crossing, some new GTA game for the DS, Wii Music, and Wii Sports Resort or something. They have a microphone thingy and some new motion thing too.

Other than that, not much.
The micrphone is weird =/. Now my friends can communicate with my parents XD Just use a god amn headset x_x. But animal crossing was there biggest title which is sad x_x

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The micrphone is weird =/. Now my friends can communicate with my parents XD Just use a god amn headset x_x. But animal crossing was there biggest title which is sad x_x
And they ***** the Mario Bros. Theme.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Good morning ^^. Lmfao! the mario theme got more than ***** XD Now for the e3 demos, i want to see sonic unleashed and street fighters 4.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
What's up, Exia?

I would talk about E3 but I don't have the channel for it so I'm just going to wait until all the gaming websites cover it...

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Nintendo is having a private conference sometime today...

Keep yr fingers crossed, they might pull a "Brawl" like last year. @_@

BTW I'm posting 1st round for my tourney today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom