• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat

Smash Ace
Okay, so I'm going into town to play some kick-*** Melee and get my friend's Wii, but he doesn't know where his AV cables are. If I track some down, I'll play tomorrow. If not, everyone gets to be sad.

Toast2152

Smash Apprentice
Bunny, you were reluctant to even watch it. And Exia, GoW 2 did look good. You could probably catch the preview on G4 by now.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Bunny, you were reluctant to even watch it. And Exia, GoW 2 did look good. You could probably catch the preview on G4 by now.
Hopefully theres a re run ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat

Smash Ace
Everyone loves me because I'm awesome, and the best at life, and handsome, and hilarious and brilliant.

It's science. Google that ****.

Toast2152

Smash Apprentice
Hello again everyone. Anyone want a fight. I'll be on in probably 30 minutes.

Edit: I'm on now for anyone who is interested.

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
Welcome Zero. It will probably be slow around here, so you should also check out www.thisnewhorizon.net. And maybe i can fight you later. the lag between california and arizona cant be too bad, but that depends on where in cali that you live, cause i live in the northwest, so im close to california anyways. Hope you have a good time.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Welcome, Zero. Nice to see a new face here. It's been a lot slower now than it used to be.

And yeah, you should use ExplosingMan's link. The forums are under maintenance, but a lot of people are there sometimes. Hoping to bring a little more life here and there...

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
yeah, but it is a monday night so some people that would normally be here are burnt from work. but if you're like me, then you are on summer vacation but cant drive or get a job or do much else EXCEPT sit at home and brawl other people. *Sigh...* bored...

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Good morning. =) Nintendo is at e3 and i already know one thing. There going to show some "wiimotion +" thing that you plug into the controller (looks like a small cube) so S.bar can sence any motion. Basicaly, The wiimote now has 360 degrees motion sensetivity now. It sounds like fail to me =/. W/e i'll watch it when its on. (12 noon eastern)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Morning, Penta. It's nice enough here in Jersey, sun's out and it does't look like there'll be bad weather. How's New York?

Rew

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about you guys, but what I want out of E3 this year is an announcement that Super Smash Bros. 64 is coming to the Virtual Console very soon. >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom