• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wow now I see why you did not want me to ask, though it was a little funny to see a guy go on about something like that when he probably does worse in the hunt he accusses us all of participating in, if you come back here I'll gladly take you on and shut you up. Anychance we can have a match now Heartz, I'd love to take you on again, though just a few friendly's, not in a competitive spirit

Beat

Smash Ace
Wow now I see why you did not want me to ask, though it was a little funny to see a guy go on about something like that when he probably does worse in the hunt he accusses us all of participating in, if you come back here I'll gladly take you on and shut you up
Yeah, cuz beatin' him in Brawl would certainly change his views on why this thread is popular.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
wow this is one popular thread it gained 20 pages from when i posted from school would have posted back then but Internet crashed right when i clicked post reply it was pretty much just about 8 other threads made today with no replies and this one with 150+ pages. i read the last page and it sounds like some1 talked about this already though im gana start posting here now though seems pretty fun

edit: saw it at school not posted

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I was outside...u can say training on my swordsman skills...so what's going on im kind of lost here *smiles*...
A troll came...Heartz's wants to get the thread stickyed and renamed...I think that's it...Oh, and I think we need an anthem or something...Do you mean outside with an actual sword?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I was outside...u can say training on my swordsman skills...so what's going on im kind of lost here *smiles*...
We are forming a group request to sticky this thread. Since it is more like a chat spot than a greet thread. (Ask Shadowlink about that) So we are trying to make it more professional so that people won't complain about an intro thread being so large and about pretty much anything. I wasn't complaining but, hey, stuff like this happens...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
We are forming a group request to sticky this thread. Since it is more like a chat spot than a greet thread. (Ask Shadowlink about that) So we are trying to make it more professional so that people won't complain about an intro thread being so large and about pretty much anything. I wasn't complaining but, hey, stuff like this happens...
What she said.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
A troll came...Heartz's wants to get the thread stickyed and renamed...I think that's it...Oh, and I think we need an anthem or something...Do you mean outside with an actual sword?
It was acutally a wooden sword...i can't go out side with a really sword...like i said i was training...im not in that lvl yet *smiles*...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
The troll was complaining for being too long huh...

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Getting this stickied would be awesome. Friend Finder isn't exactly effective, and it's difficult to get a match anywhere else. 2am lolz. See ya.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Woah, can someone tell me what's going on here? What's with the big name change? Care to fill me in?
The thread's name is being changed and it's going to be stickyed. misa misa We might possibly get an anthem, but it's all up to Heartz. No pressure Heartz. :laugh: jk jk

mzink*

Smash Ace
Hey cool thing you got goin on here Heartz with turnin the thread into a hangout place. Also, your sigs in your stand are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom