• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I'll be back later, Burr. I don't know if you have AIM etc., but drop me an IM if you can so we can set our Brawl up.

Disregard this. Fixed.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Nah, I gotten my butt kicked by girls before...except in wasn't in Brawl, owie...>.< I'm used to it >.> Hopefully, you got some game to back up my thought of you pwning >.<
Really, no permanent damage? Actually a friend of mine got his *** handed to him the other day by a girl (and he's been lookig very pale lately). And I'm going to the place that happened this weekend :(.

But I refuse to get beaten by a girl. And I'll keep saying that until one of them woops my butt (which could be this weekend).

"The most destructive element in the human mind is fear. Fear creates aggressiveness."

What's the matter, scared?
Or like Yoda said it.

Yoda said:
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Cinder, add me too please! I want to like have a FFA/2 on 2, then 1 on 1s. :)

Reason: I have to go off the computer now...but I'll be back on at school.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Okay guys and girls, I'm gone now.

Tell Heartz I've added her too. Unless she reads this, that is. ^.<

Yep it's adorable. xP lol

Cinder

Smash Master
Cinder, add me too please! I want to like have a FFA/2 on 2, then 1 on 1s. :)

Reason: I have to go off the computer now...but I'll be back on at school.
Well, I guess I can add you if I get the time, but I doubt I'll be able to play any matches...perhaps my friends would, though...it's just that I don't Brawl much anymore...so the only time I play is when I have friends over...but w/e...I'll add you and whoever else it was that wanted me to add them (sorry, short attention span >.>) next time friends come over...I know CyberFish's looking to practice with his Wolf...

EDIT: read your edit...sorry, man :ohwell:...Brawl just wasn't competitive enough...but like I said, I can get you a match with a friend or two of mine...and I may play a friendly or two if I'm in the mood...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Wow...my internet for some reason doesn't work now...n when i tried 2g2 wii menual to try n fix it...batteries dies on me...n i can't find any batteries anywhere...*crys*...how could this happen to me?!...

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Lolz, good games Burr xD Sorry I wasn't taking anything seriously in those last 2 matches, but playing Brawl for so long has started to make me dizzy @___@ Advice; the giant thing on Distant Planet WILL eat Olimar's and Pikmin alike. D:<

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
I don't care, in fact I had ALOT of fun chasin DeDeDe around and just doin whatever with Olimar, in other words, thnx! I needed those last 2 matches to remind me that it doesn't always have to be competitive! ^_^ Oh, and that giant thing is called a Bullborb. (actually reads log entries in Pikmin 1 & 2 ^_^)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Lolz, good games Burr xD Sorry I wasn't taking anything seriously in those last 2 matches, but playing Brawl for so long has started to make me dizzy @___@ Advice; the giant thing on Distant Planet WILL eat Olimar's and Pikmin alike. D:<
It's called a bulborb

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Hmm i think perhaps the discussion should be moved. It seems to have deviated beyond its original purpose and also is cannabilizing some of the newer introduction topics.

I believe you can also add each other to a PM friend list to keep in touch and there is general discussion as well.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Hmm i think perhaps the discussion should be moved. It seems to have deviated beyond its original purpose and also is cannabilizing some of the newer introduction topics.

I believe you can also add each other to a PM friend list to keep in touch and there is general discussion as well.
Sooooo, what ur saying is, stop posting on this thread and let it die?

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
No. I thought I was clear.

Have a mod move the topic from greeting since its no longer a greeting topic.
Make sure you also add each other to PM friend list so in case the topic does die out you can keep in touch more easily.

Cinder

Smash Master

How is it cannabilizing them? People can still post in 'em...if people don't wanna post in other threads, that's their problem...it's not like we're preventing people from posting in them...

But if this does cause a problem, y'all could join H4x0RZ and use our ChatBox if ya wanted...[/shamelessplug]

EDIT: read your other post...*goes to add everyone to his Friends list*...and where could it be moved?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes, they were fun. Watch out for Din's fire with the Ice Climbers. I can pick off Nana and leave Popo all alone for an easier kill.
Sorry reading through posts and caught this, thats another thing I was working on with DL, spot dodging. You can dodge those pretty easily if you desynch.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Hey Toast good matches bro, you've got a nice Bowser ^^. Heartz I'm free now if you wanna play I didn't see your post earlier cause I was busy playing Toast ^^;

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Sorry reading through posts and caught this, thats another thing I was working on with DL, spot dodging. You can dodge those pretty easily if you desynch.
That's very true Chaco...haha...it's pretty easy to dodge Din's Fire

EDIT: I'm adding everyone to my buddy list

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
No. I thought I was clear.

Have a mod move the topic from greeting since its no longer a greeting topic.
Make sure you also add each other to PM friend list so in case the topic does die out you can keep in touch more easily.
I would have requested this topic be removed a long time ago if any rules stated that this wasn't allowed. I understand what you are saying, SL, but why shoud we involve the mods? We have no negative effect toward other members, and it is not like anyone has to come in the thread. It is their fault if they are curious as to why the thread is so long. Nobody has to participate. But if it is truly an issue, then yes, I will request this topic to be moved to the General Brawl Discussion. But even THAT will pose a problem. People are always in the GBD, so there are more likely to be people who flame, saying things like "People are only in here cuz she a girl" and etc. It will have the same result regardless of this location. This section is a safe zone since new people come here. I greet them, they greet me, it is still technically an intro thread. That is why the thread is growing so big. Newcomers notice how respectable and honorable I am, which is why they stick to this thread. And not because I am a female.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think they go to it because it surpasses any other thread of its kind, and for Heartz.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
How is it cannabilizing them? People can still post in 'em...if people don't wanna post in other threads, that's their problem...it's not like we're preventing people from posting in them...

But if this does cause a problem, y'all could join H4x0RZ and use our ChatBox if ya wanted...[/shamelessplug]

EDIT: read your other post...*goes to add everyone to his Friends list*...and where could it be moved?
*taps you on the head with a fan*
You missed the point. I shall clarify.

The main reason the SWF friend finder was made was to avoid making topics that were basically, "Game anyone?" topics. Even if they were all clumped together. So you do have SWF friend finder.

Eventually you'll end up with people whining about how this topic grew so massively despite being an introductory topic. So you may end up with a troll like someone from earlier.

You can ask the mod to move it to general discussion (but the less intelligent noobs tend to frequent there).
Or you can have the topic title changed so that while it may go off on another tangent, it can be considered a part of meet and greet.
With a sticky. Stickies are good. I like them.

@Heartz; Yes I know, but you know how things tend to be, its happened before with topics similar to this one.
You can always change the topic title so that it fits more with meet and greet.
There is also a chatbox you can use right? Just in case things get messy.
I am just being shrewd since people tend to get winy at times.

Cinder

Smash Master
I would have requested this topic be removed a long time ago if any rules stated that this wasn't allowed. I understand what you are saying, SL, but why shoud we involve the mods? We have no negative effect toward other members, and it is not like anyone has to come in the thread. It is their fault if they are curious as to why the thread is so long. Nobody has to participate. But if it is truly an issue, then yes, I will request this topic to be moved to the General Brawl Discussion. But even THAT will pose a problem. People are always in the GBD, so there are more likely to be people who flame, saying things like "People are only in here cuz she a girl" and etc. It will have the same result regardless of this location. This section is a safe zone since new people come here. I greet them, they greet me, it is still technically an intro thread. That is why the thread is growing so big. Newcomers notice how respectable and honorable I am, which is why they stick to this thread. And not because I am a female.
Wow...I don't even know how to follow that up...but either way, you're right...we're still holding to the rules...and this thread has lasted for over a week now...surely Simna's been here once or twice, saw the thread, agreed that it was okay, and left...knowing the mods, if this thread weren't allowed, it'd be closed by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom