• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Okay I thought I was getting ignored...I usually do get ignored since I ask people stuff a lot...(in real life that is).

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Flaming wars can be quite amusing at times x'D I'm just hoping that nobody is actually taking anything he's saying seriously >___> Apart from that, Burr, want to Brawl?

@Gigas; man, you totally stomped me. I was able to keep up for the first two matches, but I was completely annihilated past that point x_x Good to see another (good) Ganon player =o

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Flaming wars can be quite amusing at times x'D I'm just hoping that nobody is actually taking anything he's saying seriously >___> Apart from that, Burr, want to Brawl?
Of course not. Just playing along with the fool. And to show everyone how I flame. XD

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
By the way Heartz, you should post the tournament thing on the first page. The top of it. Then people would know instead of reading like 160 pages to find out.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok
15.PentaSalia
16.Sans Glutin
17.Ice Climbers P & N
18.Burrbomb

Items - Items are allowed, but both contestants must agree on it.

Final Smash only - Both contestants must agree.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock should be enough.

Stages - Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, both players must choose random stage.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes. If the winner is a male, he will get the opportunity to take me out on a date...No, wait... 0_0

Unknown17

Smash Ace

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok
15.PentaSalia
16.Sans Glutin
17.Ice Climbers P & N
18.Burrbomb

Items - Items are allowed, but both contestants must agree on it.

Final Smash only - Both contestants must agree.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock should be enough.

Stages - Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, both players must choose random stage.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes. If the winner is a male, he will get the opportunity to take me out on a date...No, wait... 0_0

Take u on a date...lol....im not sure i they can or u really want that ...that's funny...*smiles*...which i could be in it but stupid disconnection...*crys*....have fun guys!!!

by the way would anyone would like to have a match?...

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Take u on a date...lol....im not sure i they can or u really want that ...that's funny...*smiles*...which i could be in it but stupid disconnection...*crys*....have fun guys!!!

by the way would anyone would like to have a match?...
It will be fun and you won't be there. -sings annoyingly- Na na na na naaaa!

jk, I want you to come, it's not in real life you know. (of course you know, I'm so ********).

Unknown17

Smash Ace
It will be fun and you won't be there. -sings annoyingly- Na na na na naaaa!

jk, I want you to come, it's not in real life you know. (of course you know, I'm so ********).
*smiles* no ur not ********...ur a good person..at list i hope *smiles*...

n Fading i would like that have that duel...if it was for me *smiles*...

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Ice_Climbers_P_and_N, I'll fight you. I'm sorry if my replies are late, you fellas will have to keep in mind that my computer is incredibly slow.
Ok I'll set my internet up right now... (well just connect that is)...

People who wants to fight, let me know when you have added me so I won't have a space with a code on it taken up instead iof having a free space! (confusing eh:dizzy:)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Sans Glutin I'm sorry, but I haven't fought againest Unknown in a while...we will have to play another time...

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I want to Brawl you Heartz...never played a female before and it would be a honor to get pwned by a female..., I got a feeling you're good so I'm up for a challenge...
Yeah she's good. Well I think, I don't think I played her, if I did, I probably forgot about it. :ohwell:

Ace55

Smash Lord
Wow, some girl shows up on Smashboards and BAM, 174 pages filled. It was always a hard decision to make: play smash or follow my hormones. Thanks to you the two can now be combined:laugh:. By the way, girl playing Brawl= almost as sexy as skateboarding girl. I would love to duel you, but the lag I foresee between Amsterdam and Georgia is no laughing matter. So I must decline.

Besides, getting your *** kicked by a girl could cause permanent scars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom