• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well, if you can give me the renders and a description of what you want, I can try and make one for ya...I can't promise it'd turn out too well, but...I can try...
I'm sorry. ;-;

I asked Naybewon if she'd make it. She made the one I have now.

SS~Sure. Join mah match.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good matches, Heartz. I see your Zelda is as difficult to beat as ever, heh.

By the way, I was definitely off some of those matches, especially that Yoshi vs. Zelda on FD. I really have no excuse for playing that bad, so sorry about that.

RL Link

Smash Rookie
Good matches, Heartz. I see your Zelda is as difficult to beat as ever, heh.

By the way, I was definitely off some of those matches, especially that Yoshi vs. Zelda on FD. I really have no excuse for playing that bad, so sorry about that.
There's actually no need to be saying sorry simply because you weren't playing that well. Everyone has their on and off times. Can't play really good all the time.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok
15.PentaSalia
16.Sans Glutin

Items - Items are allowed, but both contestants must agree on it.

Final Smash only - Both contestants must agree.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock should be enough.

Stages - Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, both players must choose random stage.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes. If the winner is a male, he will get the opportunity to take me out on a date...No, wait... 0_0

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol

Good Matches SS. And for the record, I prefer hand to hand. XD

Cinder~I was pretty good in Melee. I mained the Ice Climbers and Sheik.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I lol'd :3...

So, it sounds to me that Heartz and Bunny are really good...did y'all ever get really good at Melee? Jus' curious ^_^
They're not just good. I think they're ninjas in real life. They probably flip out on people online too. Crazy ninjas.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Fun matches Nirvana. I pooped on you often. Lol at me gimping myself at like 0% last stock of that last match. Your have a good Zelda.

DL play me?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I lol'd :3...

So, it sounds to me that Heartz and Bunny are really good...did y'all ever get really good at Melee? Jus' curious ^_^
I was horrible in Melee. My mains were Roy and Shiek, but I just failed to utilize my mains' full abilities.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
What about bunny ninjas acting as pirates...? Okay, that would totally unbalance the world. Even God would be below them on the tier list. Anywho, I still want to match you Leviathan, but I haven't found the time yet. How long are you online for? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom