• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Prepare for some CG WiFi practice. I need to work on tilts as well.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok

Items - Items are allowed, but both contestants must agree on it.

Final Smash only - Both contestants must agree.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock should be enough.

Stages - Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, both players must choose random stage.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes. If the winner is a male, he will get the opportunity to take me out on a date...No, wait... 0_0

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I beg your pardon... But is this thread a place for a certain group of friends to gather, or just to find some quick matches? It's incredibly busy for a "Meet & Greet" thread. 0_o
Welcome, friend. It has evolved from a mere introduction to a hangout spot for friendly brawlers. We don't really include ourselves in the others since some people take competition way too seriously. Here, we give tips to certain players, exchange AIMs, comment sigs, etc. No, we are NOT hippies. It just kind of became this way. This is Heartz' Hangout House. (As I said before: Triple H FTW)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Heartz Hangout House. Awesome name! What music do we listen to here? Are there drinks? Why is the rum gone? lmao Heartz.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Nah, I don't really care about that. I just wanted to see what all the hollabaloo was about. o_O
0_0 Sorry. I like that face. lol. Well, we are a kind people. So you are welcome to join any discussions and challenge any of us. Nobody here will refuse. Except Beat, if you are a Sonic user.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
0_0 Sorry. I like that face. lol. Well, we are a kind people. So you are welcome to join any discussions and challenge any of us. Nobody here will refuse. Except Beat, if you are a Sonic user.
Yes, we are all very kind. :) We just like to joke a lot...but we are still serious.

Cinder

Smash Master
I'm not really accepting challenges, either...my WiFi sucks...that, and I'm retired (sorry to keep bringing that up >.>)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I was just skimming the thread when the tourney caught my eye. Is space still available Heartz?
May I join, with a thousand pleas if that will persuade you.
Any regulations on characters, or the fixed use of a singular character?
Happy Brawling..:)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, nya. Here's the deal, nya. The bunny thinks she's getting her spark back, but she needs to test it out against someone. Any volunteers. nya?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was working on basically everything there. Sorry, I didn't ever really give you a match. I was just practing a few things grab timing, tilts, aerials, grabbing. I couldn't manage to CG you because whenever i had ytou nana would trip or something. lol But thanks for letting me practice all over you. lol

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Understandable, Chaco. I was thinking to myself "Usually I have a harder time against the Ice Climbers..." I guess that explains why <_<

Well, good games nonetheless.

And Bunny, I can fight you after Nirvana if you want.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Ah...okay then...my mistake...with that said, come and join the Triple H ^_^...
Not familiar with "Triple H"... hah.

Anyways, looks to me like you play Guilty Gear, Cinder. That game rocks! I used to use Chipp, Faust, and a little Potempkin.

Coolio. For anyone intersted, I do have a pretty impressive Ganondorf. Other than that, I've quite a few characters I use... None of which are Sonic. No need to worry about that, hah. Unfortunately, lag will determine how well I fare in combat. For now at least.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Understandable, Chaco. I was thinking to myself "Usually I have a harder time against the Ice Climbers..." I guess that explains why <_<

Well, good games nonetheless.

And Bunny, I can fight you after Nirvana if you want.
Yeah, we can have a real match sometime soon. I'm trying to get ready for all the IC dittos I'll be doing with other people. I hope you noticed i hardly squalled. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom