• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Deep Drive and Organization XIII are beautiful, nya. ;-;

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
The hell...? Well, that has to be the greatest lag ever - in reference to the clone post >_>; JESUS CHRIST GRANDIA SOUNDTRACK @___@!

Cinder

Smash Master
My God...100 pages in less than two weeks?! Wow...you must be really popular, Heartz XD...

Anyway, welcome to Smashboards, I guess...you've apparently been here for a while, so I assume you've gotten the hang of how we roll...and btw, I'm Cinder...I just retired from competitive Smash, but I still hang out here...if you have any questions, let me know[/lateintroduction]

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
My God...100 pages in less than two weeks?! Wow...you must be really popular, Heartz XD...

Anyway, welcome to Smashboards, I guess...you've apparently been here for a while, so I assume you've gotten the hang of how we roll...and btw, I'm Cinder...I just retired from competitive Smash, but I still hang out here...if you have any questions, let me know[/lateintroduction]
Welcome, Cinder. Thanks for the late greeting. I am somewhat popular but that doesn't make me overconfident in anyway. I am glad you can join in on Heartz' Hangout House (Triple H FTW. lol)

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132

Mostly just the same people talking here. ^.^

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I don't know. I like deleting my Brawl like that. New codes = somewhat new people.

By the way Fading, I don't get your sig. Affectoin? Don't you mean Affection?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes, I think so....

Read it backwards....

But I PM'd you P&N. IC dittos. =]

Chaco

Never Logs In
Thx, Naybewon made it. I request sigs from like everyone. I need them for all like twenty sites i go to.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm off for now guys, going to practice CGing. Be back in like 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom