• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Heartz I don't remember if I ever thanked you for the sig. Thank you ever so much.

If you ever wanna play I need WiFi practice, need to learn to deal with lag.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Hello everyone, I'm back. Devil PMed me about the tourney. Sign me up. I need to know when and what time. I hope things don't get bloody.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hello everyone, I'm back. Devil PMed me about the tourney. Sign me up. I need to know when and what time. I hope things don't get bloody.
Very well. You are in. And yes I am worried about that as well, Nirvana. But Devil insisted on the tourney last night so here we are...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Things I'm really worried about:
Really sore losers, people blaming edghoging/guarding and other people's taunts for losing, etc.
Hopefully this won't happen. It's a friendly tourney. It's not like ths SSBB world championships.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword

If you are in, Seventh. Right now we are planning since we just started the list late last night. It is up to Devil since he is the tournament director.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Things I'm really worried about:
Really sore losers, people blaming edghoging/guarding and other people's taunts for losing, etc.
Hopefully this won't happen. It's a friendly tourney. It's not like ths SSBB world championships.
Devil and I discussed that. So far, neither of us are sore losers. Not even Beat, he uses those tactics as well, I assume. So it shouldn't pose much of an issue

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
When is the tournament btw? Also, I see Sanctuary lyrics in your siggu Nirvana >.>
Thank you Seventh Sword and Heartz. I love the music of KH. I'm planning on getting the soundtracks or possibly downloading some songs. And Utada is very talented. I love the music video for Passion. Don't get me started on KH again. XD Remeber 2 days ago 2 pages were full of KH?...You can't describe the music in KH...I love it...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thank you Seventh Sword and Heartz. I love the music of KH. I'm planning on getting the soundtracks or possibly downloading some songs. And Utada is very talented. I love the music video for Passion. Don't get me started on KH again. XD Remeber 2 days ago 2 pages were full of KH?...You can't describe the music in KH...I love it...
Like the Hollow Bastion battle theme? Or the Organization XIII Theme?

And I'm fine. How are you?

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
If we're discussing KH music, you must listen to the Simple & Clean rock remix, w/lyrics and w/o lyrics. I like the Hollow Bastion theme from KH1 (never got very far on KH2) as well. And let's not get into the music for the final world (I can't remember the name...something like 'The World That Didn't Exist'...I don't know)...

Back on topic, I'm all up for participating in the tournament. And, for the last time, bunnies aren't cute D:<

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
*has never played Kingdom Hearts but heard good things about it from a friend and liked Simple & Clean from hearing it on a KH commercial*

Um... yeah.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh yeah, the World that Never Was had some great music. ^^

And for the last time. Bunnies. Are. Cute. NYA!

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
To Bunny and Seventh:

Yes like the Hollow Bastion battle theme and the Organization XIII Theme. I need to hear the Simple and Clean rock remix. Can I have a link? And it's called "The World That Never Was" I love KH. I'm good I guess Bunny. 1 more day of school until summer.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I get all my KH music from bluelaguna.net. Deep Drive is so intense. it's the battle music from The World That Never Was.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I get all my KH music from bluelaguna.net. Deep Drive is so intense. it's the battle music from The World That Never Was.
Not to sound cheap, but is it free Heartz? I don't have money. Lucky you Bunny! Bunnys can be cute, but some hit every branch on their way down the ugly tree and rolled down the ugly hill and into the ugly ocean.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Not to sound cheap, but is it free Heartz? I don't have money. Lucky you Bunny! Bunnys can be cute, but some hit every branch on their way down the ugly tree and rolled down the ugly hill and into the ugly ocean.
Very free. It also has previews to the song so that you dont have to wait til you fully download a song that you thought was something else. I havent been on in a year so I dont know if it has changed.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I just checked. it's the same. Just choose which RPG you want and find the song and you have a fully downloaded epic music file.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
If we're discussing KH music, you must listen to the Simple & Clean rock remix, w/lyrics and w/o lyrics. I like the Hollow Bastion theme from KH1 (never got very far on KH2) as well. And let's not get into the music for the final world (I can't remember the name...something like 'The World That Didn't Exist'...I don't know)...

Back on topic, I'm all up for participating in the tournament. And, for the last time, bunnies aren't cute D:<

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Wait. Isn't this a duplicate post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom