• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm guessing Heartz's intro thread attracted so many viewers is because of her display of self-confidence, and her competitive playing style (even though I never faced Heartz yet). Even the purple quote above her signature sounds bada**. xD
Of course. Whether I am a female or not, what matters is honor in combat. (Purple sig quotes FTW)

Beat

Smash Ace
Of course. Whether I am a female or not, what matters is honor in combat. (Purple sig quotes FTW)
Deh... Dun take this personally, but I always wondered why ya talk the way ya do. It's... like... some weird old-school regal stuff, I dun get it.

It'd be like me sayin', "I say, old chap, prepare thine self for thy beat downe!".

how long can you people stay up?
That's what she said.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Deh... Dun take this personally, but I always wondered why ya talk the way ya do. It's... like... some weird old-school regal stuff, I dun get it.

It'd be like me sayin', "I say, old chap, prepare thine self for thy beat downe!".

That's what she said.
I thought you were asleep. XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd sooo be asleep right now if it wasn't for the situation. It's getting better though. ^^

Maybe we can have that seriously epic match soon.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

That's what she said.
It is merely a respectable alias to display both nobility and refinement, Beat.

Beat

Smash Ace
Heartz: Nobility? Refinement? Dun know the meaning... Kiddin'. Guess they're just not my style, though.

Devil May Cry 4: Dun bother, insults slide off me anyhow.

Time to lay down again.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Why waste the effort, especially this late, I'm a little busy to think of insults for ya Beat
Here is an insult for Beat: He is a yellow ostrich-like fowl who calls himself Beat. I mean, he IS TehChocobo... XD. I jest, of course, Beat. (btw, Desu sounds awesome...)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz: Nobility? Refinement? Dun know the meaning... Kiddin'. Guess they're just not my style, though.

Devil May Cry 4: Dun bother, insults slide off me anyhow.

Time to lay down again.
Devil May Cry 4? Then I guess my name is Kingdom Hearts 2? :/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Me and Beat are cool. o.o;

He's a nice person.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You have to look beyond the surface, nya. ^^

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
hard to do that over the internet. Personas shown on the internet are usually a reflection on what kind of person they actually are
Not entirely, Dev. Most people take others by the way they type, but reading words doesn't read a person's character.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
**** thats why you remained awake, I appreciate it alot Heartz but you shouldn't lose sleep over this, I'm sorry to have made you stay up like this

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
**** thats why you remained awake, I appreciate it alot Heartz but you shouldn't lose sleep over this, I'm sorry to have made you stay up like this
Sleep deprivation is the fault of the one who has it. I need not an apology from you, for it was of my will to fulfill your humble request, Adam.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>.>;

Could've fooled me, hun.

Imagery is abound over here. You totally remind me of Upperclassmen Kuno's sister, with the elegant prose and all of that jazz (they both have that sort of predisposition and it is absolutely hysterical). Hell, you probably even have the dark hair and the signature rose-in-the-mouth to boot.

So, ya.

Edit: If you watched Ranma 1/2 or read the manga, you would so totally get the reference.

BACK TO THE TRANSPORTER I GO. WOOOOOOO.

Smooth Criminal

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
first off, Smooth you officially rock for watching Ranma 1/2.

2nd thanks Kasey I should sound more thankful, you remind me alot of one of my friends, once stayed up 4 hours just to finish me an avatar that I didn't even need for a week, and he had a big test the day after, It shows alot about your character to do it as soon as possible

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
first off, Smooth you officially rock for watching Ranma 1/2.

2nd thanks Kasey I should sound more thankful, you remind me alot of one of my friends, once stayed up 4 hours just to finish me an avatar that I didn't even need for a week, and he had a big test the day after, It shows alot about your character to do it as soon as possible
I am flattered, but I am a modest individual.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
though definetly a lack of a rose however, besides theres a good fine difference, one is a human being, the other is psychotic ***** who tries to kill other women in order to get one guy

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Thanks for the compliment, Devil. Ranma 1/2 is Rumiko Takahashi's best work. And...

...Ladies and gentleman, it's official.

I FREAKIN' CALLED IT! SHE'S A...BRUNETTE?! NO, SHE'S RAVEN-HAIRED! BUT THE HAIR IS DARK COLORED.

I am too good.

This is probably one of the best "welcome" threads that I've ever been in.

Spam it. Keep it alive.

Smooth Criminal

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
o.o;

He keeps saying he's leaving, but he keeps coming back, nya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom