• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I was thinking A, a weekend thing obviously, we can have first rounds extend over a couple of days, then when the 1st round has all matches done, the 2nd will begin, also for any lagging connections or null connections, we can have a 3rd party host to connect the 2 players so things can go smoothly.

Perhaps i pitched the idea to competively, it would more be a tourney for the people who post in your thread regularly (like atleast 5 times or so), it would be a cool way to organize everything and have fun at the same time, your prize is nothing but a job well done, rules would be pretty standard, If we can get a good amount of people I can organize everything, it is after all only online so no harm in it right
Hmmm. What effect would it have on this topic? Some people take tourneys seriously and may flame at each other. I just want keep things friendly. I am in tourneys all the time, I know how bad it gets. I am not entirely against it, though

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
again Heartz, online tourney, if your so childish that you gotta flame and attack people over a non-profitable game, then you need help. Only person i could see causing any problems would be Beat. and Cork she mains Zelda, though it would not surprise me if she mains someone else as well

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
very well Heartz, my fault for not finishing my assignment...well actually i have yet to finish it, it's so long and boring, anyway if your interested in taking place in the Heartz Open (name subject to change) just say if you wanna, you know i'd be in
If we are going to have a tourney, my name CANNOT be include in the title. I am not a cocky fighter like Cell. XD

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I still can't conect to wifi.:urg:

A tournament would be awsome,but with my horrible luck,I'd get matched with Heartz and get kicked off first round LOL. I wouldn't mind. Heartz is an amazing fighter and I only have faced her in combat once. So another opportunity would be great.:)

Oh, my wifi works now! It's gettin late but if anyone wants a fight,I'm still here.

Sign me up for that tourney if it comes into being.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
again Heartz, online tourney, if your so childish that you gotta flame and attack people over a non-profitable game, then you need help. Only person i could see causing any problems would be Beat. and Cork she mains Zelda, though it would not surprise me if she mains someone else as well
Ok, geez. I see your point. And Dev, thanks for spoiling it for Corkimus... btw

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wow then we're completely different, I love viewing myself as a cocky badass like Cell, my favorite DBZ character by far, well if your name won't be there then lets have the Cell Games XD

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89

just post if you wanna join, and as long as you meet the criteria, or what little there is, your in, lets try for 16 minimum and see how it goes. O and happy to spoil it for ya, gotta have my own fun as well. As for how rounds will be determined, i'll find a fair and seeable way to devise it all

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Wow then we're completely different, I love viewing myself as a cocky badass like Cell, my favorite DBZ character by far, well if your name won't be there then lets have the Cell Games XD

1.DevilWillCry

just post if you wanna join, and as long as you meet the criteria, or what little there is, your in, lets try for 16 minimum and see how it goes
ME FIRST! Sign me up!:chuckle:

Cell games....LOL He was teh awsome tho.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
i reupdated that post for current listings, also if anyone signs up tomorrow during the day, can anyone taske care of it until I return from my place of study. Add as much as you want guys, though lets try to keep it at 32 tops, though depending on participation we'll see, also dibs on being Hercule, that guys awsome

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
i reupdated that post for current listings, also if anyone signs up tomorrow during the day, can anyone taske care of it until I return from my place of study. Add as much as you want guys, though lets try to keep it at 32 tops, though depending on participation we'll see, also dibs on being Hercule, that guys awsome
Hercule, you'll get no sympathy from me

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I hope my spark comes back before then, nya! D:

*Goes to Training Mode*

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I don't care who enters, Iy'll give me a chance to practice for a tourney coming up near me It'll be my first real tourney to go to, so stoked), also would anyone be interested in having these put onto youtube, I can probably manage it by the time things can start

6.~Kawaii Bunny~
7.Beat (TehChocobo)

I'll create the rules soon, though there won't be any surprises or anything, you can probably imagine what it'll be like. and I'm to late updating, well thats a good sign, it'll mean we'll have lots of great fighters entering

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wait, wait, wait. I have to face Beat in the first round?

Beat

Smash Ace
I wish I had equipment to get my saved matches online...

Speaking of online, anyone wanna fight? Preferably someone I've never faced.

Edit: You just had a heart attack at the thought of the beatdown... ^____^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No, no. I'm cool, nya. I just didn't want to go against one of the better people early on, nya.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I'd love to Beat, but I gotta finish this module I been working on, if its not done for tomorrow I won't graduate until a little longer (yay excuses XD)

Beat

Smash Ace
Hey Beat, you wanna play a couple matches right now?
If I have to play against Sonic on wifi one more time I'll shoot myself. It's already one of Ike's worst match-ups, and the inability to time anything with lag makes the fight laborious.

Some other time.

Edit: Bunny knows I'm kiddin'. Relax.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You're so modest it makes me want to cry, nya. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom