• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Uhhg Chaotic Chaos,the game wan't responding to my imputsXD I'd try a tilt and get a smash. And my dodges never happened when I wanted. The weirdest thing was when I didn't get a second jump and SD'd. You still would have won regardless of that .... My performance was quite embarressing those roundsXD

Well, who else wants a blue punching bag?lol

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Uhhg Chaotic Chaos,the game wan't responding to my imputsXD I'd try a tilt and get a smash. And my dodges never happened when I wanted. The weirdest thing was when I didn't get a second jump and SD'd. You still would have won regardless of that .... My performance was quite embarressing those roundsXD

Well, who else wants a blue punching bag?lol
Play as someone who doesn't need to leave the ground (often), like Ganon =D I'd match you if you were willing to put up with the lag, but I don't think you are >_>

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Ok one sec and I'll make the room.:)

Competitive fights are impossible with button delay. But I'm always up for simple friendlies too. No one was around here and I left for awhile. That's why I didn't reply immediatly. If your around,a match would be awsome:)

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Ok one sec and I'll make the room.:)

Competitive fights are impossible with button delay. But I'm always up for simple friendlies too. No one was around here and I left for awhile. That's why I didn't reply immediatly. If your around,a match would be awsome:)
Sorry, got caught up reading something. I'll make a room instead, since you probably got tired of waiting.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Lulz, good games Sonic n_____n Lag was a little annoying, but it was still fun. 'Beasting' people in the face with Ganon is just too fun =O

[Also, I accidentally attacked you while you were taunting once or twice. I apologize for that >.>]

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
GGs SS

I wanna fight your Sonic with my Sonic sometime.
"note to self:never use untested character in first round"

Haha I figured since I watced a few Ikes,I could try to emulate what they did against me. But I sucked big time. That was too good when you grabbed me with Ganon under the stage.lol:chuckle:

Was that on purpose or by accident? either it way awsome move!

Ganocide lol

No worries concerning taunting. Taunts are meant to be hit. I have an new awsome 2 taunt sentence should I ever get far ahead of somebody. but it's a secret for now.:)

BTW said secret taunt completly altered Chaotic Chao's fighting style in seconds. It was amazing:chuckle:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heartz, I apologize for our battles earlier. I'm kind of off my game today. I have a monstrous headache, and have been awake since 7am. And I was at our Country Clum from then on until 12 playing tennis. But I wish to play you again this weekend, when I am at my peak. And have completed making my own CG combo.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz, I apologize for our battles earlier. I'm kind of off my game today. I have a monstrous headache, and have been awake since 7am. And I was at our Country Clum from then on until 12 playing tennis. But I wish to play you again this weekend, when I am at my peak. And have completed making my own CG combo.
Stop worrying about it. A game is a game to me. I don't expect close fights everytime because I only want to have fun. We can sure fight again this weekend. Get better soon, friend

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Heartz have you tried adding me again?
I thought Your main was Yoshi,er Mario? XD

I just got finished fighting the AWSOME SONIC again. Even though our connection was red we had a near lagless fight. It was the epitome of epic awsomeness:chuckle:(throwing big words left and rightlol)

We played around 5 or so matches with him as Jigglypuff. But atfter I won against him a few times,He brought out his Sonic(still the "god tier"! LOL) And he mopped the floor with me.

But we had some close games. In fact the last game I had a turn around that surprised even myself. In the end he up threw me and uaired me into oblivian,but ran off the edge and sd'd before I died. (????) His name is Gansta_inc if I wrote it down right. I'll find out when I get a reply to my PM. If it says: WTF are you talking about?!!! then I'll know it was incorrect.XD

Well I'm taking a break for awhile,but I may fight again some later.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Stop worrying about it. A game is a game to me. I don't expect close fights everytime because I only want to have fun. We can sure fight again this weekend. Get better soon, friend
Thank you, friend.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya Lucario to me was to slow (and yes I know he is faster then Wolf) and with online lag it can be very difficult to create some of the combos and chains Lucario is capable of, Wolf is not nearly as bad online, and offline he is an absolute beast. Plus he has the some of the best lines for the roster (Inlcuding the Star Fox series)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
only issue is the obvious recovery, but once you know the precise lengths of his recovery moves, you can recover easily everywhere, even FD, for example you can carefully follow the lip with his Up-B if you get caught in a bad spot

Chaco

Never Logs In
I just realized that I haven't CG'd anyone on here yet!

-gasp-

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just realized that I haven't CG'd anyone on here yet!

-gasp-
'Tis impossible. The closest I can get is Ice Block lock and the beginning two parts of Snowstorm.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, I will. Oh, didn't you say you were making your own 0 to death combo. I'm making my own and I'm hitting some rough spots in it.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I'm guessing CG'd is an Ice Climber term (guessing Chain Grab except Bunny is talking about their Ice moves)

Ya figured, I've actually tried my own (I can sorta do it, though not to well) and I like to follow the stage back and forth until there ready to die, course not crazy about the IC so I'm not great at it and can't do it consistently

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No, I will. Oh, didn't you say you were making your own 0 to death combo. I'm making my own and I'm hitting some rough spots in it.
Lol. I dubbed the CG 0 to Death combo Snowstorm because it's good to yell out. It's even better than "Nya!" :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom