• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I was getting horrid lag. You?

Like I couldn't do anything with Mario it was so bad.

Olimar was easier because he doesn't require such comboing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I was getting some lag, but nothing enough to mess up my game.

Good Games.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Thats how it usually is with me :(

I think you need to reserve Dsmash more for KOs with MK, even though it was working ok for you.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I do fine with it. It's not gonna get stale to the point where it doesn't KO. Besides, I pursue the opponent off more than I go for straight KOs.

But...it shouldn't matter.o.o;

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Alright.

Three Stock
No items
Neutrals/Counterpicks (If you want)

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
CHALLENGER APPROACHING!! (several brawls later)

YOU GOT HEARTZ!! Welcome Heartz

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Excellent games, Heartz! I would've played more, but my brother was bugging me for a chance to play, so he's all yours for now. ^^
Your brother is good with Zelda. Looks like I can only beat when I'm using Zelda, too. Sorry about the last fight. I had to go for a little bit.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My WiFi is messing up, and I don't really feel good enough to fix it . So I will just practice by myslef. Maybe we can tomorrow though.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Don't think so. I've only played one Sonic main online, and I don't think it was you.
It was Me!:chuckle:
And I was creamed.XD

I'm going to practice for a few minutes. Then I'll be ready to fight.

Cherrin,if you are still coming around,I'll help you train.

And Unknown,sorry about cutting you off the other day....I had been waiting days for that fight with Versatile. Not really an excuse tho. :( Well if you wanna try me again , From now on I'll stick with my first request even if Gideon himself comes down for a match. That's the right thing to do.

See you guys in the ring.

Sr. Juego y Reloj

Smash Apprentice
hmm.. my friend just went to an anime con and i gave her some cash because i wasn't able to go. she got me a FLCL wall scroll. it's purdy. >__>"

how about you Unknown17, anything new? and do you go by different name other than "Unknown17"? or can i give you a nickname? :b

Unknown17

Smash Ace
hmm.. my friend just went to an anime con and i gave her some cash because i wasn't able to go. she got me a FLCL wall scroll. it's purdy. >__>"

how about you Unknown17, anything new? and do you go by different name other than "Unknown17"? or can i give you a nickname? :b
Me...in Brawl is Malex...other places like shooting games is Spaino...my reality nickname is Junito...*smiles*...

In case of i double posted...sorry ppl...didn't mean too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom