• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I suppose, I mean the last 4 pages were all about FF and KH (not that its such a bad thing) and it seems no one was starting a match anytime soon, anyway night Heartz, I look forward to tomorrow.

Also how come you changed your icon to Random?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I suppose, I mean the last 4 pages were all about FF and KH (not that its such a bad thing) and it seems no one was starting a match anytime soon, anyway night Heartz, I look forward to tomorrow.

Also how come you changed your icon to Random?
Because I use random characters in play, of course if its a friendly battle. In competitive play, I use my main

ChaoticChaos

Smash Cadet
Bah, for some reason, I really want to test my skills against Kawaii or Heartz. I don't know why, but going against either one of them would be intriguing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sorry about that I was in a fun match, nya! And Devil a little bit of my skills are coming back despite more drama.

I can play someone now though, nya.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ah dang lag, always messes up timings so much, wanna try one more Chaos, i did have you until we dced

if Chaos isn't coming back anyone else up for a match

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya, lag brings out the worst in us, tactics that you can easily pull off offline become unbearable struggles online.

i hate online, good games I guess Chaos, its weird how well we connected yesterday, maybe it'll be better tomorrow, where I can also do what I want with the controls responding (I can't count how many times I tried to get a Utilt after Nair only to get smashes and jabs). CHerring wanna go now

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
man far to much lag tonight, guess we'll have to fight again another time CHerring, and you and me can hopefully go at it lag free, and ready to do whatever we can, since it seems I can't play anybody (well except Bunny, she's surprisingly my only green connection, which is odd because the first time we played it was so bad) I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll hit ya tomorrow if things work a little better k man

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Today's the last time I'm gonna be on Wifi for a couple of days. ^^;

Might wanna get all of the matches in that you can against me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sure. I'm gonna go turn the Wii on and stuff. Create the match please, nya?

Three Stock
No items
Neutral Stages/Counterpicks if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom