• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The 3 games are supposed to explain 3 seperate things about KH3 I believe.

Birth by Sleep follows the 3 keybade knights from KH2's secret ending, 358/2 follows Roxas while he was with the organization, can't remember what coded follows but its fior the phone so I don't really care much about that one

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion

Birth by Sleep follows the 3 keybade knights from KH2's secret ending, 358/2 follows Roxas while he was with the organization, can't remember what coded follows but its fior the phone so I don't really care much about that one
Coded has something to do with King Mickey and Riku I think.

Chaco

Never Logs In

Coded is when the get back home and they look through Jiminy's journal and find a secret message, firget what it reads but thats where you get coded from.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Ya Coded is about King Mickey, but it has something to do with Jiminy's Journal, they digitize the contents to discover a mysterious message inside. It takes place after KH2, though apparently production has been halted on that project, thoguh the other 2 are still beign made

Chaco

Never Logs In
I heard it was finished and they are completing the other two. but still, evn though Mushroom KH was fake the idea is win.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I heard it was finished and they are completing the other two. but still, evn though Mushroom KH was fake the idea is win.
That would have been weird. I honestly hope that Sora is never in SSB and Mario is never in KH. It doesn't mix well. But then again we have Mickey Mouse with Cloud and Mario with Solid Snake...strange world.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Why not? who knew Disney of all things could go with FF? Theyre almost completly opposites. But square made it work. I don't care either way. Sonic is in a Basicaly Mario game and that's all I wanted.

Besides a match. Who want's some?!:chuckle:

Unknown17

Smash Ace
That would have been weird. I honestly hope that Sora is never in SSB and Mario is never in KH. It doesn't mix well. But then again we have Mickey Mouse with Cloud and Mario with Solid Snake...strange world.
That would be weird...all i got to say is if Sephiroth is in SSB his going to be my new main character *smiles*...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Sora can't actually be in SSB, he's owned by Disney, not Square making it next to impossible, the only 2 FF characters that stand a chance is Black Mage and..sigh..Cloud

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Sora can't actually be in SSB, he's owned by Disney, not Square making it next to impossible, the only 2 FF characters that stand a chance is Black Mage and..sigh..Cloud
True. Shoot, I have "Swim This Way" stuck in my head...someone get Sora a shirt..."Under The Sea" is even worse...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Not exactly, Squall, Tifa, Aerith, Sephiroth, Red XIII, Cait Sith, Vivi, Zidan(SP?), and the villain from FF9. It starts with a K.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Yes i've never played FF, but every time I think about playing one, something bad happens, i mean, after I played KH 1, my Gamecube crashed, so thats why I dont play FF games, that and I dont really want to.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Swim this way
We'll dance and we'll play, now
It's very easy, come on in
Just take a chance and shake a fin

Don't be shy
Let the music inside
And dance, dance, dance!

I'm sorry...
It's stuck in my head...

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
NO! It's stuck in my head now! nooooooooooooooo! *die's*..............*gets re-animated into a Kirby* that sucked -.-

edit: I know what system they are on! What I meant wuz, AFTER I finished playing KH 1 on the PS2 my Gamecube mysteriously crashed. /_\

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
*At Twilight Town*
Diz: ROXAS!
Axel: ROXAS!
Roxas: SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry, for asking about a tournament again. But I need like 7 more people for a brawl Team tournament. So is anyone interested?

I will take more than 7 people also, but its on a different site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom