• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Holy crap, Bunny, your Ice Climbers are ridiculous O_o. I'll admit that I've never faced an IC user before, but yours are beastly. Even though I did SD that second match...

Also, your good with Diddy Kong and Lucario as well. That last match was really close.

And I think you use the same colors as me for Diddy and Blucario, lol

Chaco I'll fight you next
If her Ice Climbers are ridiculous, I'd like to have a go at them, with mine.

PS, -Water is me. I accidentally deleted my Brawl, made a new one, different code. I'll update my profile later on.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Best 2 of 3 you mean Bunny? Sounds fine, go ahead and host...my name tag is Mishi, ill be on momentarily. Any other rules?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Best 2 of 3 you mean Bunny? Sounds fine, go ahead and host...my name tag is Mishi, ill be on momentarily. Any other rules?
Yeah, that's what I mean. X)

Three Stocks
No Items
Neutral Levels/Counterpicks if you want

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
oh wow over a thousand posts.......i think this only happens when someone announces that they're a female brawler >.>

well anyway i wish you a belated welcome and i see you've already drawn quite a bit of attention =P

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
That is not entirely true, PR3. If you dueled me, you will see the real reason why i am the most recognized, and i am not talking about how good i am either. On top of that, i am very respectable and noble.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I can battle someone. I think I've been slowly getting better with Yoshi. Not enough to beat Heartz probably, but closer than before.

Chaco

Never Logs In
DL, lets go, I've bben practicng. I'll make the room.

Best 2/3
No items
Neutral Stages

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Great...another person I have to beat...

Good Games. :p

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good games Bunny, very amusing...flaming the monkey. Your kirbycides attempts were interesting, I play a mean kirby as well, perhaps next time. Getting a nine on your ZSS was satisfying, very rare that one should happen. GG all around.

Chaco

Never Logs In
GG's DL, close games, very interesting as well. I should have broke out MK for that last match up. But good games.

And Heartz, that is fine. I should be on then.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
That is not entirely true, PR3. If you dueled me, you will see the real reason why i am the most recognized, and i am not talking about how good i am either. On top of that, i am very respectable and noble.
i dont know if i gave the wrong impression but if i did i am sorry what i meant was that it's really impressive that a meet and greet thread got so big
either way a match sounds like fun ..... pm me if you wana play and i'll get back to as soon as i can or add me on msn it's easier to get to me that way

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, good games, Chaco. You're getting better with MK definitely.

PentaSalia, haven't played you in a while. Want to have some battles?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
PR3 i am not upset. Sorry if you cant tell my emotions thru texts. I have a somewhat pokerface. I rarely use smilies and i never use exclamation points. But i will post here when i am free for battle

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Nice matches CHerring! It's true you do need practice, but im really one to talk......but u should know, Link isn't really good with head to head combat, most of the awesome Links I play stay at a distant sniping me until I've got so much damage I can be killed easily, course ur pretty good urself!

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
i dont know y but im starting think Heartz is a boy lol just the way "she" types no offense :p

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Koalabear, i respect your thoughts. But can you really tell one's gender through mere text? I cannot prove my identity, but this is a game site, not a golf tournament. XD Anyways how should a girl text? I am a writer so my gender wont really affect my literature...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heartz, do you work at Six Flags? Since you work in Georgia and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom