• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey Abaca you are a pretty good sheik you got things down very nicely, and I saw alot of good things, I recently decided to main wolf myself, Lucario wasn't working for me, so thats why the first matches were a lil bleh, Bunny is right you definetly do have potential, but let me offer a piece of advice, NEVER PICK TEMPLE, anyway good games lets play again soon

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Hah, nice games Dev! Last game was awesome. :psycho: You + Bunny own me so bad. :ohwell: Guess I have to keep training with Sheik. Yeah, I thought Temple might be good because I'm usually at my best on the little thing at the bottom. The little rock or whatever? :confused:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Beat, sorry I have to eat dinner. Those were some great matches though. I'll be back.

Beat

Smash Ace
I'll play either of you two after I fight Heartz.

Edit: The pleasure's all mine, as usual. I decided to use some CP stages after I realized they're a weakness of mine. See ya, Bunbun.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ah Heartz your back, i call next, I been waiting to long to get you back for wounding my pride like you did, but this time i'll show you everything I got

Beat

Smash Ace
ah Heartz your back, i call next, I been waiting to long to get you back for wounding my pride like you did, but this time i'll show you everything I got
Why not show me instead? I like new blood.

Edit: We only got 4 matches...
Me v Bunster
Ike/Metaknight, won
Lucario/Lucario, won
Falco/ZS Samantha, lost BADLY
Falco/ZS Samantha, won

You're off yer game, Fox... I mean, Bunny... Normally, at least over wifi, I'd say Bunny's my equal or better.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Chocobo, why are those two chicks beating the h*** outta each other on your sig? I can't take my eyes off it, I wish I could put my fist through a table lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Why not show me instead? I like new blood.

Edit: We only got 4 matches...
Me v Bunster
Ike/Metaknight, won
Lucario/Lucario, won
Falco/ZS Samantha, lost BADLY
Falco/ZS Samantha, won

You're off yer game, Fox... I mean, Bunny... Normally, at least over wifi, I'd say Bunny's my equal or better.
Good, I should have a prayer against you then. I'm trying to work out my Sonic issues, but maybe I can play you later. If not tomorrow definitely.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Allow me to reintroduce myself to those who missed out on any info. My name is Heartz a.k.a Kasey. I am a punk rock gamer lass. My nerdy friends say that i look and act like my avatar, Tifa, from Final Fantasy 7.

Beat

Smash Ace
Allow me to reintroduce myself to those who missed out on any info. My name is Heartz a.k.a Kasey. I am a punk rock gamer lass. My nerdy friends say that i look and act like my avatar, Tifa, from Final Fantasy 7.
Deh. Fight me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh I never knew you actual name. My name's Karina. It's nice to meet you Kasey.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Wow Karina, Kasey and Kyle. Sorry gotta break the pattern here. Meg's the name! :)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
look like Tifa huh, does that mean you dress like her to (I'd hope not considering shes easily the largest ***** in Final Fantasy, well cept maybe Lulu), but its nice to be introduced so formally to the both of you

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Interesting...never did u knew ur real name...i like rock music...n is sweat that u look n act like Tifa...well i think is awsome....*smiles*...oh by the way my name is Juan...nice to meet u Kasey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom