• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I don't use MK, but one that I've seen play loved using up B as a killing move. I'm guessing it's quick enough to catch an approaching Sonic off guard, but if you're playing online, I don't know if it's bound to get screwed up by lag or something..

Either that or try edgeguarding. Meta Knight is a beast at edgeguarding, so take advantage of that and try to keep to the air.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
For some ****ing reason after about 20 mins with an intense Sonic,my hands start to like "lock" up. It's hard to explain. but I start not doing what I WANT to do. Maybe I'm just playing too much?XD But great matches. I can't dodge in place on the ground for crap(spot dodge?) I need to work on that.

I refuse to lose against MK. I think Bunny is the only one who has beaten me with him so far.(but don't quote me on that) When the game first came out,it was speculated that MK would sorta be the "death of Sonic" So before I got wifi,I practiced against lvl9 MK over and over sometimes for over 5 hours at a time on battlefield(a horrible stage for Sonic) Until I consistently always beat him.

But I haven't done that since wifi, So I probably couldn't now......

Versatile BJN is trying to confromt the Sonics of the Sonic forum. So I'm gonna try to get in on that. if he's not around I'll gladly take one anyone.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
either gimp him (i love using dair until hes far enough then either a reverse shuttle loop or continued dairs until hes to far down) or kill him with Dsmash, up-B, Nair and Fsmash if you can hit it.

well i also beat you with meta, but that was a horrible lag fest of a game and neither of us could do what we wanted, so i'll allow that you don't count it, i think only one of our games went flawlessly which I won, every other time we got lagged horribly

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Heya Chaco! I'll play you. :) I think you can find my Friend Code on the left of my profile thingy? Sorry, new to Smash Boards.

Anyways, I'll be ready at anytime. I'm adding your Brawl Friend Code right now. Reply back soon. :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
I refuse to lose against MK. I think Bunny is the only one who has beaten me with him so far.(but don't quote me on that)
Thats ironic, I beat her MK with my MK.

And about Shuttle Looping all the time, its already OU as is, and doing it every 5 seconds doesn't help. It just raises your chances for SDing. And ask SuperSonic, I edge hogged every chance I could, but he got around it. Then when I did shuttle Loop him, I didn't connect the sweetspot but once, I'm just not playing well at all today. I'm just not in an MK mood, no intensity. :/

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Dark Leviathan, I have about 15 minutes till I have to eat if you wanna go a few rounds, and then after that I play some more. Interested?

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
either gimp him (i love using dair until hes far enough then either a reverse shuttle loop or continued dairs until hes to far down) or kill him with Dsmash, up-B, Nair and Fsmash if you can hit it.

well i also beat you with meta, but that was a horrible lag fest of a game and neither of us could do what we wanted, so i'll allow that you don't count it, i think only one of our games went flawlessly which I won, every other time we got lagged horribly
I don't remember you winning that lagless game.....

How about a re-match? I gotta go for a little while so,we'll have it in 1/2 an hour.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think I have time for a few matches before I eat. I probably won't get back on afterward until 8:30 to 9 though.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
i think we actually had two lagless games, our first match and that series we did where meta beat you, you won against my Lucario, but the other tiem i won using, ummm I can't remember, anyway sure but if it lags alot i'm gonna drop out

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I played ok until I played him then it was like blech, but I'll play him again soon. After I get over my blech-ness. Blech....-pets kitty-...no seriously. lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
As in went sleep at 4 am woke up at 7am and have a cold...blech. I can't concentrate. And I must say "You're to slow" didn't help. lol

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
maybe in a lil, since you weren't right there (thought you'd be leaving later) i decided to try and farm the last 7 stickers i need to finish challenges

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'mma kill Sonic, no more sonic in the SSB game. But still shadow would've been better.

Yeah, it is odd.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
So err...anyone wanna Brawl? I need to get my skills back, and NOW.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It won't for the next game pulls out cement blocks, lets see you run now "Who's slow now b****?!"

Had to.

I still need a butt load of MK practice, and not so campy ICs. lol

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
So err...anyone wanna Brawl? I need to get my skills back, and NOW.

I'll Brawl you! :bee: By the way, up there, is supposed to be a quote. I don't know if I did it right. But anyways, I'll Brawl you Kawaii! :bee: Added your Friend Code already. Waiting for registration. And by the way, what am I supposed to put for "nickname"? I've never played Brawl on Wi-Fi with Friend Codes. Let me know when you're ready to Brawl. :) Will be on almost for the whole day.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Fun matches as always DL. Second day playing Olimar and you beat me every time except that last one, lol. I started using your bananas against you. I guess that's actually a viable strategy since my dash attack is almost exactly like yours. I have to eat but I can get back on afterwards.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, good matches Glutin. I see you're already utilizing things like the whistle super armor, that's always good. And yeah, I was facing a good Olimar earlier so I kinda had the mindset for our matches lol.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
it means shes gotta add your fc as well aardvark, until both people have their fc's registered you can't play (well a third party can host but thats only useful if your connection is bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom