• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay Devil getting on now. Are counterpick levels okay? I'm getting kinda tired of neutrals.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
umm bunny what are coun terpick again XD

good matches as always bunny, i reaqlly enjoy fighting you, I hope you liked my Lord O'donnell, they were all good matches though i can't believe i fell for a kirbycide, almost as bad as getting Falcon Punched, but your still as sharp as ever, and I definetly enjoyed beating your meta and IC

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good games Devil. I've been really off today.

And I decided not to counterpick.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Keh. lol Yeah I saw Mt.Speedy and SD'd ike, ain't no way! And if I ever hear the words "Your to slow"ever again, there will be some babies through walls! Gah, I hate it soooo much!

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Hey, Chaco, guess what? YOU'RE TOO SLOW! *Cowers in fear* On a more serious note, will anyone be up for some matches in an hour or so? >.>;

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, I spam over B, and Kawaii, surprisingly, hasn't played me as ICs yet.

I just couldn't KO the fast little thing, I was about to just stand there and wait for you to come and go into a c-stick frenzy!

And SS, you better be watching for a baby through your wall.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

I just couldn't KO the fast little thing, I was about to just stand there and wait for you to come and go into a c-stick frenzy!

IC vs. IC is no fun. XD

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord

LOLOLOL

I'd super size lol again,but I don't want the mods to hurt me:chuckle:

Who else want's some?!:)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, great matches. Can't remember the last time I recall facing an Olimar lol. We definitely should get more matches in the future.

Super Sonic, want to battle? I don't think I've faced you yet. And I haven't faced a Sonic in a while.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I hate IC dittos, but I mean when I was using MK.
MK vs. IC is even worse. I think the only MK I've beaten with the Iceys was Heartz's MK, and that was a week ago.

They can't grab him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, I found that out to. I wanted to CG Sonic but I was just trying to stay alive. I had the damage to KO him before he had enough to KO me, but I just couldn't do it.

I need to find a way to do an endless hammer spin. lol

Rant continued, btw.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, I found that out to. I wanted to CG Sonic but I was just trying to stay alive. I had the damage to KO him before he had enough to KO me, but I just couldn't do it.

I need to find a way to do an endless hammer spin. lol

Rant continued, btw.
Desynch, and it'll never stop. XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey, Chaco, guess what? YOU'RE TOO SLOW! *Cowers in fear* On a more serious note, will anyone be up for some matches in an hour or so? >.>;
Gah, I happen to be running low on useless babies.

But on another note, what do you call a dead baby floating in the ocean, with no arms or legs?

....worthless.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Okay! My matches are done! Glutin ain't too good at fightn G&W's, or, at least just mine. Mine or his connection ( probably mine) dropped right as I was beating Ness. Glutin if u had waited a few secs I wuz gonna commit suicide cause of that life u lost with Ness. Btw, Ness+R.O.B.=ugly! But I have a strategy set up with G&W.
Lol? I beat you the majority of the games we played. If we were playing offline, I would have massacred you. You Parachuted, then D-aired, Dsmashed and thats like all you did besides spamming fsmash and usmash. I tried to say it nicely but that was just uncalled for.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Heh, when you brought out that Kirby out of nowhere, I was like "Oh, secondaries now?"

But good games nonetheless, I'm glad to get a taste of how Sonic can be (other than the ones I've faced who spammed "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!" the whole battle X_X )

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, I won, but there were some REALLY close matches there, especially the first one we had on FD.

Crazy stuff, fighting the Sonic that's literally all over the place.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes....yes, I know.

I had enough damage to KO him with MK but couldn't do it, any tips there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom