• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Anyone else want to brawl, perhaps a bit closer to my area, no offense seven sword, the lag was awful.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
SS if you're on I can play a match

Chaco the amount of lag in that match was horrendous. When there isn't so much, we can play again.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyone here interested in a team tourney?...random partners though. By a randomizer site thing. We need some competition for this unbeatable guy, well he hasn't been beat and I would like to see him get beat!!!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good games. I think I'm done for a little while guys.

Beat

Smash Ace
I just realized that with the staggering amount of visitors this thread gets, we could do team battles, in theory.

I'm sanding my deck right now, but after I put some wood stain on it, time to resume the beatdown.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I might be getting ready to play the guy who I said was undefeated, if anyone wants to jump in say so.

Edit: And I like the team ideas.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good games super sonic, best sonic I've seen so far...
I was making a comeback with the Dorf, just sonic was a bit faster....until we meet again..:)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I'm taking a break. My hands are tired and My imputs are getting sloppy. Spindashed right into the Side boundery.XD PentaSalia, Good games. Except for Ganon lol. We'll have to have a re-match sometime.:)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Alrighty.

I should make The Last Supper one of my taunts. Too bad my current ones are awesome. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom