• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I jost got done fight ing this random person. So I'm ready. Just make the room.

Snake is way over powered XD I was fighting and this guy must of NOT used Snake a whole lot. He seemed inacurate and Didn't use his weapon moves well at all,but We were neck and neck I string some combos and get 20%. He hit me once and get 22% XD It was rediculous.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I jost got done fight ing this random person. So I'm ready. Just make the room.

Snake is way over powered XD I was fighting and this guy must of NOT used Snake a whole lot. He seemed inacurate and Didn't use his weapon moves well at all,but We were neck and neck I string some combos and get 20%. He hit me once and get 22% XD It was rediculous.
Brawl me >.>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I might be able to Brawl soon. As soon as I get my lazy butt up and pick up the controller. ^^

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Wow,that was bad LOLXD ggs SS. Sorry I couldn't show you what my Sonic can do.

OMG 100 page! I didn't even notice!:chuckle:

Anyone else looking for a fight? Kawaii Bunny,I still don't know what to do with your ICs. Maybe we can have a re-match?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hello everyone! I wasn't on yesterday really due to about 400-ish practice matches with my cousin...seriously all the MK practice I needed! I want to play some people, but later tonight. My cousin wouldn't stop until he beat me, he never did, but he's now a beast with Diddy Kong.

So, how is everyone today?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Umm, maybe, I'll have to get my Wii up and see if my mom is about to watch a movie, she said she was but she isn't down here. So possibly, gimme like 5 minutes to post back to you.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey I can play both of you add me, so I can join in, k? It'll be a few while I get my Wii plugged up.

Edit: NVM

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good games SS, aka pride, except for the serious lag. I am however at a loss concerning your taunts?

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I lol'd when we both changed characters just to have it as Link vs Ganon >.> Lucky coincidence? =D
THAT was awsome:chuckle: Too bad I never played Link outside of adveture mode. I chose him to help with the horrible lag. It's to be expected since we live so far apart. I'll galdly have some fun matches with you some time. But it seems a competitive match is impossible:(

I haven't had a 2on2 since I convinced my sister and my friend's sister to play us. I 'd join in. I don't have a partner tho.

My Mom decided to go car shopping/looking today and I had to come along. That's why I never came back.

Kawaii,I demand a re-match! I SD'd once and made a stupid mistake at the end. XD

Your MK shall be defeated!:)

@ everyone playing late tonight:I shall likely be there until the wee hours of the morning as usual.

Unknown I still want a match with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom